- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 19 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend celebration at Ledger David Cellars
May 23, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - May 25, 2015 @ 5:00 pmTasting fees apply
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — Enjoy gold award-winning single vineyard wines, live music and BBQ bites during the Celebrate Memorial Day Weekend with Ledger David Cellars from noon-5 p.m. May 23-25 at Le Petit Tasting Room in Central Point’s Artisan Corridor – a trifecta of the region’s most award-winning cheese, wine and chocolate.
Enjoy small BBQ bites and live music from jazz guitarist Ed Dunsavage, Sun., May 24 and indie-pop artist Jeff Kloetzel, Mon., May 25, from 2-4 p.m. both days. Toast our gold award-winning 2012 Tempranillo and other estate wines including Sangiovese, Viognier, Sauvignon Blanc and our adventurous red blends.
Indulge in our unique wine tasting experience with limited production single vineyard wines. Just two miles off Interstate 5, left on exit 35 at 245 N. Front Street, nestled between the world famous Rogue Creamery and Lillie Belle Farms gourmet chocolates.
For more information, visit www.ledgerdavid.com or call (541) 664-2218.