- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 12 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend celebration at Ledger David Cellars
May 23, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - May 25, 2015 @ 5:00 pmTasting fees apply
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — Enjoy gold award-winning single vineyard wines, live music and BBQ bites during the Celebrate Memorial Day Weekend with Ledger David Cellars from noon-5 p.m. May 23-25 at Le Petit Tasting Room in Central Point’s Artisan Corridor – a trifecta of the region’s most award-winning cheese, wine and chocolate.
Enjoy small BBQ bites and live music from jazz guitarist Ed Dunsavage, Sun., May 24 and indie-pop artist Jeff Kloetzel, Mon., May 25, from 2-4 p.m. both days. Toast our gold award-winning 2012 Tempranillo and other estate wines including Sangiovese, Viognier, Sauvignon Blanc and our adventurous red blends.
Indulge in our unique wine tasting experience with limited production single vineyard wines. Just two miles off Interstate 5, left on exit 35 at 245 N. Front Street, nestled between the world famous Rogue Creamery and Lillie Belle Farms gourmet chocolates.
For more information, visit www.ledgerdavid.com or call (541) 664-2218.