- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 7 hours ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 4 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend celebration at Ledger David Cellars
May 23, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - May 25, 2015 @ 5:00 pmTasting fees apply
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — Enjoy gold award-winning single vineyard wines, live music and BBQ bites during the Celebrate Memorial Day Weekend with Ledger David Cellars from noon-5 p.m. May 23-25 at Le Petit Tasting Room in Central Point’s Artisan Corridor – a trifecta of the region’s most award-winning cheese, wine and chocolate.
Enjoy small BBQ bites and live music from jazz guitarist Ed Dunsavage, Sun., May 24 and indie-pop artist Jeff Kloetzel, Mon., May 25, from 2-4 p.m. both days. Toast our gold award-winning 2012 Tempranillo and other estate wines including Sangiovese, Viognier, Sauvignon Blanc and our adventurous red blends.
Indulge in our unique wine tasting experience with limited production single vineyard wines. Just two miles off Interstate 5, left on exit 35 at 245 N. Front Street, nestled between the world famous Rogue Creamery and Lillie Belle Farms gourmet chocolates.
For more information, visit www.ledgerdavid.com or call (541) 664-2218.