- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 6 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend celebration at Ledger David Cellars
May 23, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - May 25, 2015 @ 5:00 pmTasting fees apply
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — Enjoy gold award-winning single vineyard wines, live music and BBQ bites during the Celebrate Memorial Day Weekend with Ledger David Cellars from noon-5 p.m. May 23-25 at Le Petit Tasting Room in Central Point’s Artisan Corridor – a trifecta of the region’s most award-winning cheese, wine and chocolate.
Enjoy small BBQ bites and live music from jazz guitarist Ed Dunsavage, Sun., May 24 and indie-pop artist Jeff Kloetzel, Mon., May 25, from 2-4 p.m. both days. Toast our gold award-winning 2012 Tempranillo and other estate wines including Sangiovese, Viognier, Sauvignon Blanc and our adventurous red blends.
Indulge in our unique wine tasting experience with limited production single vineyard wines. Just two miles off Interstate 5, left on exit 35 at 245 N. Front Street, nestled between the world famous Rogue Creamery and Lillie Belle Farms gourmet chocolates.
For more information, visit www.ledgerdavid.com or call (541) 664-2218.