- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 14 hours ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend celebration at Ledger David Cellars
May 23, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - May 25, 2015 @ 5:00 pmTasting fees apply
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — Enjoy gold award-winning single vineyard wines, live music and BBQ bites during the Celebrate Memorial Day Weekend with Ledger David Cellars from noon-5 p.m. May 23-25 at Le Petit Tasting Room in Central Point’s Artisan Corridor – a trifecta of the region’s most award-winning cheese, wine and chocolate.
Enjoy small BBQ bites and live music from jazz guitarist Ed Dunsavage, Sun., May 24 and indie-pop artist Jeff Kloetzel, Mon., May 25, from 2-4 p.m. both days. Toast our gold award-winning 2012 Tempranillo and other estate wines including Sangiovese, Viognier, Sauvignon Blanc and our adventurous red blends.
Indulge in our unique wine tasting experience with limited production single vineyard wines. Just two miles off Interstate 5, left on exit 35 at 245 N. Front Street, nestled between the world famous Rogue Creamery and Lillie Belle Farms gourmet chocolates.
For more information, visit www.ledgerdavid.com or call (541) 664-2218.