- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 4 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend Celebration at Duck Pond Cellars
May 23, 2014 @ 11:00 am - May 26, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$15
DUNDEE, Ore. — Join the team at Duck Pond Cellars for the valley’s biggest springtime celebration.
Admission is $15 ($10 for wine club members) and includes wine glass, wine sampling and a barrel sample. A facility tour is also available at 3 p.m. For those who’ve worked up an appetite, we’ll also be offering cheese plates and flatbread pizzas for purchase from noon – 4 p.m