- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 4 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend Celebration at Duck Pond Cellars
May 23, 2014 @ 11:00 am - May 26, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$15
DUNDEE, Ore. — Join the team at Duck Pond Cellars for the valley’s biggest springtime celebration.
Admission is $15 ($10 for wine club members) and includes wine glass, wine sampling and a barrel sample. A facility tour is also available at 3 p.m. For those who’ve worked up an appetite, we’ll also be offering cheese plates and flatbread pizzas for purchase from noon – 4 p.m