- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 34 mins ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 1 day ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend Celebration at Duck Pond Cellars
May 23, 2014 @ 11:00 am - May 26, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$15
DUNDEE, Ore. — Join the team at Duck Pond Cellars for the valley’s biggest springtime celebration.
Admission is $15 ($10 for wine club members) and includes wine glass, wine sampling and a barrel sample. A facility tour is also available at 3 p.m. For those who’ve worked up an appetite, we’ll also be offering cheese plates and flatbread pizzas for purchase from noon – 4 p.m