- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 10 hours ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 1 day ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend at Fairsing Vineyard
May 23, 2015 @ 11:00 am - May 25, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$15.00
Join Fairsing Vineyard for the Memorial Day Holiday Weekend May 23rd through May 25th. Bring your friends, pack a picnic and enjoy panoramic views of the Willamette Valley. Located just off of Laughlin Road near Yamhill (between WillaKenzie Estates and Beacon Hill).
Sample our exquisite estate grown Pinot noir and Chardonnay, drink in our stunning views and stay for a smile. Memorial Day Weekend visitors offered sneak peek at the Fairsing Vineyard Tasting Room (under construction). No dogs please.