- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 1 day ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 7 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend at Fairsing Vineyard
May 23, 2015 @ 11:00 am - May 25, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$15.00
Join Fairsing Vineyard for the Memorial Day Holiday Weekend May 23rd through May 25th. Bring your friends, pack a picnic and enjoy panoramic views of the Willamette Valley. Located just off of Laughlin Road near Yamhill (between WillaKenzie Estates and Beacon Hill).
Sample our exquisite estate grown Pinot noir and Chardonnay, drink in our stunning views and stay for a smile. Memorial Day Weekend visitors offered sneak peek at the Fairsing Vineyard Tasting Room (under construction). No dogs please.