- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend at Fairsing Vineyard
May 23, 2015 @ 11:00 am - May 25, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$15.00
Join Fairsing Vineyard for the Memorial Day Holiday Weekend May 23rd through May 25th. Bring your friends, pack a picnic and enjoy panoramic views of the Willamette Valley. Located just off of Laughlin Road near Yamhill (between WillaKenzie Estates and Beacon Hill).
Sample our exquisite estate grown Pinot noir and Chardonnay, drink in our stunning views and stay for a smile. Memorial Day Weekend visitors offered sneak peek at the Fairsing Vineyard Tasting Room (under construction). No dogs please.