- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 1 day ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend at Fairsing Vineyard
May 23, 2015 @ 11:00 am - May 25, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$15.00
Join Fairsing Vineyard for the Memorial Day Holiday Weekend May 23rd through May 25th. Bring your friends, pack a picnic and enjoy panoramic views of the Willamette Valley. Located just off of Laughlin Road near Yamhill (between WillaKenzie Estates and Beacon Hill).
Sample our exquisite estate grown Pinot noir and Chardonnay, drink in our stunning views and stay for a smile. Memorial Day Weekend visitors offered sneak peek at the Fairsing Vineyard Tasting Room (under construction). No dogs please.