- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 7 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend with Ledger David Cellars
May 24, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - May 26, 2014 @ 5:00 pmFree admission
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — Celebrate the release of Ledger David Cellars’ robust first vintage of Argentinian-style 2011 Malbec this Memorial Day weekend at the Artisan Corridor in Central Point.
Toast with other Ledger David wines from Latin varietes including the elegant 2011 Sangiovese and the bold award-winning 2010 Tempranillo. Wines will be paired with a selection of complimentary tapas. Plus, flamenco guitarist Grant Ruiz will perform on Monday, May 26.
The event runs May 24-26 from noon-5 p.m. Ledger David is at 245 N. Front Street in Central Point, conveniently located between Lillie Belle Farms gourmet chocolate shop and the world famous Rogue Creamery — just 2 miles off Interstate 5, a left turn off exit 35.
For more information, visit www.ledgerdavid.com or call (541) 664-2218.