- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 17 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend with Ledger David Cellars
May 24, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - May 26, 2014 @ 5:00 pmFree admission
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — Celebrate the release of Ledger David Cellars’ robust first vintage of Argentinian-style 2011 Malbec this Memorial Day weekend at the Artisan Corridor in Central Point.
Toast with other Ledger David wines from Latin varietes including the elegant 2011 Sangiovese and the bold award-winning 2010 Tempranillo. Wines will be paired with a selection of complimentary tapas. Plus, flamenco guitarist Grant Ruiz will perform on Monday, May 26.
The event runs May 24-26 from noon-5 p.m. Ledger David is at 245 N. Front Street in Central Point, conveniently located between Lillie Belle Farms gourmet chocolate shop and the world famous Rogue Creamery — just 2 miles off Interstate 5, a left turn off exit 35.
For more information, visit www.ledgerdavid.com or call (541) 664-2218.