- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 18 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend with Ledger David Cellars
May 24, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - May 26, 2014 @ 5:00 pmFree admission
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — Celebrate the release of Ledger David Cellars’ robust first vintage of Argentinian-style 2011 Malbec this Memorial Day weekend at the Artisan Corridor in Central Point.
Toast with other Ledger David wines from Latin varietes including the elegant 2011 Sangiovese and the bold award-winning 2010 Tempranillo. Wines will be paired with a selection of complimentary tapas. Plus, flamenco guitarist Grant Ruiz will perform on Monday, May 26.
The event runs May 24-26 from noon-5 p.m. Ledger David is at 245 N. Front Street in Central Point, conveniently located between Lillie Belle Farms gourmet chocolate shop and the world famous Rogue Creamery — just 2 miles off Interstate 5, a left turn off exit 35.
For more information, visit www.ledgerdavid.com or call (541) 664-2218.