- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 15 hours ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend with Ledger David Cellars
May 24, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - May 26, 2014 @ 5:00 pmFree admission
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — Celebrate the release of Ledger David Cellars’ robust first vintage of Argentinian-style 2011 Malbec this Memorial Day weekend at the Artisan Corridor in Central Point.
Toast with other Ledger David wines from Latin varietes including the elegant 2011 Sangiovese and the bold award-winning 2010 Tempranillo. Wines will be paired with a selection of complimentary tapas. Plus, flamenco guitarist Grant Ruiz will perform on Monday, May 26.
The event runs May 24-26 from noon-5 p.m. Ledger David is at 245 N. Front Street in Central Point, conveniently located between Lillie Belle Farms gourmet chocolate shop and the world famous Rogue Creamery — just 2 miles off Interstate 5, a left turn off exit 35.
For more information, visit www.ledgerdavid.com or call (541) 664-2218.