- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 21 hours ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Weekend Celebration at Duck Pond Cellars
May 28 @ 11:00 am - May 30 @ 5:00 pm$15
DUNDEE, Ore. – Kick off your Memorial Day weekend with Duck Pond Cellars. Taste through our extensive range of Pinots in our inviting tasting room, or on our lively patio (weather permitting).
On Saturday, enjoy live music from Portland-based band Jackalope Saints from 1-4 p.m.