- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Weekend Celebration at Duck Pond Cellars
May 28 @ 11:00 am - May 30 @ 5:00 pm$15
DUNDEE, Ore. – Kick off your Memorial Day weekend with Duck Pond Cellars. Taste through our extensive range of Pinots in our inviting tasting room, or on our lively patio (weather permitting).
On Saturday, enjoy live music from Portland-based band Jackalope Saints from 1-4 p.m.