- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 3 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 5 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Weekend Celebration at Duck Pond Cellars
May 28, 2016 @ 11:00 am - May 30, 2016 @ 5:00 pm$15
DUNDEE, Ore. – Kick off your Memorial Day weekend with Duck Pond Cellars. Taste through our extensive range of Pinots in our inviting tasting room, or on our lively patio (weather permitting).
On Saturday, enjoy live music from Portland-based band Jackalope Saints from 1-4 p.m.