- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 6 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Weekend at ROCO Winery
May 24, 2014 @ 8:00 am - May 25, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$15
Be among the first to sample ROCO Winery’s 2012 pre-release Private Stash and Knudsen Vineyard Pinot Noirs along with current releases in the wine cellar.
Meet legendary owner/winemaker, Rollin Soles, and taste why his wines consistently impress critics around the globe. Enjoy light bites, sale offerings and good fun.