- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Weekend at ROCO Winery
May 24, 2014 @ 8:00 am - May 25, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$15
Be among the first to sample ROCO Winery’s 2012 pre-release Private Stash and Knudsen Vineyard Pinot Noirs along with current releases in the wine cellar.
Meet legendary owner/winemaker, Rollin Soles, and taste why his wines consistently impress critics around the globe. Enjoy light bites, sale offerings and good fun.