- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 13 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Weekend at ROCO Winery
May 24, 2014 @ 8:00 am - May 25, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$15
Be among the first to sample ROCO Winery’s 2012 pre-release Private Stash and Knudsen Vineyard Pinot Noirs along with current releases in the wine cellar.
Meet legendary owner/winemaker, Rollin Soles, and taste why his wines consistently impress critics around the globe. Enjoy light bites, sale offerings and good fun.