- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 24 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 7 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Weekend at ROCO Winery
May 24, 2014 @ 8:00 am - May 25, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$15
Be among the first to sample ROCO Winery’s 2012 pre-release Private Stash and Knudsen Vineyard Pinot Noirs along with current releases in the wine cellar.
Meet legendary owner/winemaker, Rollin Soles, and taste why his wines consistently impress critics around the globe. Enjoy light bites, sale offerings and good fun.