- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 1 day ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 6 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 7 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Weekend Sip and Savor at Spindrift Cellars
May 28, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - May 30, 2016 @ 5:00 pm$10
PHILOMATH, Ore. – Spindrift Cellars stages its Memorial Weekend Sip and Savor from noon to 5 p.m. Saturday through Monday.
Mixed flight of white and red wines include Spindrift’s most popular and highest-rated wines as well as medal winners and new releases. There also is a sweet wine flight for those with a sweet tooth.
Samples of Oregon State University’s student-run creamery will be available, with sales of aged and smoked cheddar cheese. Back by popular demand will be summer freezer wine glasses and Euphoria Chocolate, in addition to N’reener’s New York Pizza food truck. Regional guitarist Jim Martinez will perform Saturday and Sunday.
Attendance is $10 per person, but it is free to wine club members.