- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 22 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Weekend Sip and Savor at Spindrift Cellars
May 28 @ 12:00 pm - May 30 @ 5:00 pm$10
PHILOMATH, Ore. – Spindrift Cellars stages its Memorial Weekend Sip and Savor from noon to 5 p.m. Saturday through Monday.
Mixed flight of white and red wines include Spindrift’s most popular and highest-rated wines as well as medal winners and new releases. There also is a sweet wine flight for those with a sweet tooth.
Samples of Oregon State University’s student-run creamery will be available, with sales of aged and smoked cheddar cheese. Back by popular demand will be summer freezer wine glasses and Euphoria Chocolate, in addition to N’reener’s New York Pizza food truck. Regional guitarist Jim Martinez will perform Saturday and Sunday.
Attendance is $10 per person, but it is free to wine club members.