- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 19 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Weekend Sip and Savor at Spindrift Cellars
May 28, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - May 30, 2016 @ 5:00 pm$10
PHILOMATH, Ore. – Spindrift Cellars stages its Memorial Weekend Sip and Savor from noon to 5 p.m. Saturday through Monday.
Mixed flight of white and red wines include Spindrift’s most popular and highest-rated wines as well as medal winners and new releases. There also is a sweet wine flight for those with a sweet tooth.
Samples of Oregon State University’s student-run creamery will be available, with sales of aged and smoked cheddar cheese. Back by popular demand will be summer freezer wine glasses and Euphoria Chocolate, in addition to N’reener’s New York Pizza food truck. Regional guitarist Jim Martinez will perform Saturday and Sunday.
Attendance is $10 per person, but it is free to wine club members.