- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 18 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 4 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Weekend Sip and Savor at Spindrift Cellars
May 28, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - May 30, 2016 @ 5:00 pm$10
PHILOMATH, Ore. – Spindrift Cellars stages its Memorial Weekend Sip and Savor from noon to 5 p.m. Saturday through Monday.
Mixed flight of white and red wines include Spindrift’s most popular and highest-rated wines as well as medal winners and new releases. There also is a sweet wine flight for those with a sweet tooth.
Samples of Oregon State University’s student-run creamery will be available, with sales of aged and smoked cheddar cheese. Back by popular demand will be summer freezer wine glasses and Euphoria Chocolate, in addition to N’reener’s New York Pizza food truck. Regional guitarist Jim Martinez will perform Saturday and Sunday.
Attendance is $10 per person, but it is free to wine club members.