- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 19 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Weekend Sip and Savor at Spindrift Cellars
May 28 @ 12:00 pm - May 30 @ 5:00 pm$10
PHILOMATH, Ore. – Spindrift Cellars stages its Memorial Weekend Sip and Savor from noon to 5 p.m. Saturday through Monday.
Mixed flight of white and red wines include Spindrift’s most popular and highest-rated wines as well as medal winners and new releases. There also is a sweet wine flight for those with a sweet tooth.
Samples of Oregon State University’s student-run creamery will be available, with sales of aged and smoked cheddar cheese. Back by popular demand will be summer freezer wine glasses and Euphoria Chocolate, in addition to N’reener’s New York Pizza food truck. Regional guitarist Jim Martinez will perform Saturday and Sunday.
Attendance is $10 per person, but it is free to wine club members.