- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 16 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Mercer Estates Blanc Party!
July 13, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
The 2012 Chardonnay, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, and Viognier will be paired with delicacies created by Rich Sisters Catering.
Food and wine pairings cost $10, but the fee is waived for Carma Club members.