- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Mercer Estates winemaker’s dinner at Fat Olives
August 9, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
RICHLAND, Wash. — Celebrate Washington Wine Month with Mercer Estates! Join winemaker Jessica Munnell and chef JD Nolan of Fat Olives Restaurant for an evening of spectacular food and wine featuring the release of the 2011 Mercer Estates Malbec and the 2013 Mercer Estates Reserve Chardonnay.
Make your reservations now by calling 509-786-2097. Space is extremely limited.