- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Mercer Estates winemaker’s dinner at Fat Olives
August 9, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
RICHLAND, Wash. — Celebrate Washington Wine Month with Mercer Estates! Join winemaker Jessica Munnell and chef JD Nolan of Fat Olives Restaurant for an evening of spectacular food and wine featuring the release of the 2011 Mercer Estates Malbec and the 2013 Mercer Estates Reserve Chardonnay.
Make your reservations now by calling 509-786-2097. Space is extremely limited.