- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 13 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Mercer Estates winemaker’s dinner at Fat Olives
August 9, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
RICHLAND, Wash. — Celebrate Washington Wine Month with Mercer Estates! Join winemaker Jessica Munnell and chef JD Nolan of Fat Olives Restaurant for an evening of spectacular food and wine featuring the release of the 2011 Mercer Estates Malbec and the 2013 Mercer Estates Reserve Chardonnay.
Make your reservations now by calling 509-786-2097. Space is extremely limited.