- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Mercer Estates winemaker’s dinner at Fat Olives
August 9, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
RICHLAND, Wash. — Celebrate Washington Wine Month with Mercer Estates! Join winemaker Jessica Munnell and chef JD Nolan of Fat Olives Restaurant for an evening of spectacular food and wine featuring the release of the 2011 Mercer Estates Malbec and the 2013 Mercer Estates Reserve Chardonnay.
Make your reservations now by calling 509-786-2097. Space is extremely limited.