- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 11 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Mercer Estates winemaker’s dinner at Fat Olives
August 9, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
RICHLAND, Wash. — Celebrate Washington Wine Month with Mercer Estates! Join winemaker Jessica Munnell and chef JD Nolan of Fat Olives Restaurant for an evening of spectacular food and wine featuring the release of the 2011 Mercer Estates Malbec and the 2013 Mercer Estates Reserve Chardonnay.
Make your reservations now by calling 509-786-2097. Space is extremely limited.