- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 1 hour ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Mercer Island Art UnCorked
September 9 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25 - $45
MERCER ISLAND, Wash. – Mercer Island Art UnCorked offers an evening of wine tasting, art, music and food at the I-90 Outdoor Sculpture Gallery.
Each of the 10 regional wineries will provide tastings of at least two bottlings. Wines poured will be available for purchase that night at a 10 percent discount.
Participating wineries include Cave B, Chandler Reach, Convergence Zone Cellars, Leony’s Cellars, Lodmell Cellars, Love That Red, Mitchells Wines, Harewood Estates, Naches Heights Vineyard, Patterson Cellars, Vortex Cellars, The Walls, Welcome Road Winery and Wilridge Winery.
General admission is $25. The price to attend “Meet the Winemakers” at 5 p.m. is $35. The Early Bird VIP pass, at a cost of $45, grants access to the exclusive 4:30 p.m. reception that includes private wine tasting, food and gift bag at Umpqua Bank and entry to Art UnCorked, plus 10 tastings in the Sculpture Garden.
There will also be cider tastings. Juried artists from Mercer Island and beyond will have a selection of artwork. Food trucks will offer interesting fare, and live music will add to the ambience.
Mercer Island Chamber of Commerce partners with Seattle Uncorked, City of Mercer Island, Mercer Island Visual Arts League and MI Arts Council. A portion of the proceeds from this event will be donated to Mercer Island Youth & Family Services.