- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 1 day ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 5 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 week ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Milbrandt Vineyards Father’s Day bocce ball tournament
June 15, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$10
PROSSER, Wash. — The Milbrandt Vineyards tasting room will unveil its bocce ball courts with its first-ever bocce ball tournament.
There is a $10 entry fee with prizes for first and second place as well as the best “Bocce Sporting Outfit.” This will be an Italian-inspired event with Italian-inspired food and free Italian sodas for kids and designated drivers.
Reservations are required. Call 509-788-0030 or email [email protected] to reserve your spot.
In 1997, Butch and Jerry Milbrandt planted their first grapevines in Eastern Washington’s Columbia Valley AVA. The Milbrandt family had been farming in the area since the mid-1950s and they believed the region’s moderate temperatures, low rainfall and sandy soils were ideal for wine grapes.
Today, the Milbrandt family farms 12 estate vineyards totaling more than 2,300 acres along the Wahluke Slope and the Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley.