- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 13 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Milbrandt Vineyards June patio party
June 18, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$35
PROSSER, Wash. – Milbrandt Vineyards invites you to its first patio party of the year and kick off summer with a fun night.
Jamie Nasario will be providing us with live musical entertainment and there will be a delicious gourmet burger bar by Bon Vino’s with wine available for purchase.
Music starts at 6 p.m., with dinner at 7.
Cost is $35, but just $25 MVB club members.
Reservations required. Call (509)788-0030 or e-mail [email protected] to make a reservation today.