- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 8 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 day ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Milbrandt Vineyards June patio party
June 18 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$35
PROSSER, Wash. – Milbrandt Vineyards invites you to its first patio party of the year and kick off summer with a fun night.
Jamie Nasario will be providing us with live musical entertainment and there will be a delicious gourmet burger bar by Bon Vino’s with wine available for purchase.
Music starts at 6 p.m., with dinner at 7.
Cost is $35, but just $25 MVB club members.
Reservations required. Call (509)788-0030 or e-mail [email protected] to make a reservation today.