- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 12 hours ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Milbrandt Vineyards June patio party
June 18, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$35
PROSSER, Wash. – Milbrandt Vineyards invites you to its first patio party of the year and kick off summer with a fun night.
Jamie Nasario will be providing us with live musical entertainment and there will be a delicious gourmet burger bar by Bon Vino’s with wine available for purchase.
Music starts at 6 p.m., with dinner at 7.
Cost is $35, but just $25 MVB club members.
Reservations required. Call (509)788-0030 or e-mail [email protected] to make a reservation today.