- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Milbrandt Vineyards June patio party
June 18, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$35
PROSSER, Wash. – Milbrandt Vineyards invites you to its first patio party of the year and kick off summer with a fun night.
Jamie Nasario will be providing us with live musical entertainment and there will be a delicious gourmet burger bar by Bon Vino’s with wine available for purchase.
Music starts at 6 p.m., with dinner at 7.
Cost is $35, but just $25 MVB club members.
Reservations required. Call (509)788-0030 or e-mail [email protected] to make a reservation today.