- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 20 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Milbrandt Vineyards’ Patio Party featuring Carter Freeman
September 1, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$27
Kick back on the patio with a glass of wine and enjoy the acoustic blues, folk, bluegrass and jazz by Boise guitarist Carter Freeman. Chef Rachel Mercer will prepare a delicious dinner buffet with her menu to be announced.
Cost is $27 general admission, $22 for MBV Cellar Club members. The patio fills up quickly, so reservations are strongly recommended. Call (509) 788-0030 or email [email protected] for reservations and more information.