- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 20 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Milbrandt Vineyards’ Patio Party featuring Carter Freeman
September 1, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$27
Kick back on the patio with a glass of wine and enjoy the acoustic blues, folk, bluegrass and jazz by Boise guitarist Carter Freeman. Chef Rachel Mercer will prepare a delicious dinner buffet with her menu to be announced.
Cost is $27 general admission, $22 for MBV Cellar Club members. The patio fills up quickly, so reservations are strongly recommended. Call (509) 788-0030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations and more information.