- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 20 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 7 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Milbrandt Vineyards’ Patio Party featuring Carter Freeman
September 1, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$27
Kick back on the patio with a glass of wine and enjoy the acoustic blues, folk, bluegrass and jazz by Boise guitarist Carter Freeman. Chef Rachel Mercer will prepare a delicious dinner buffet with her menu to be announced.
Cost is $27 general admission, $22 for MBV Cellar Club members. The patio fills up quickly, so reservations are strongly recommended. Call (509) 788-0030 or email [email protected] for reservations and more information.