- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Milbrandt Vineyards’ Patio Party featuring Carter Freeman
September 1, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$27
Kick back on the patio with a glass of wine and enjoy the acoustic blues, folk, bluegrass and jazz by Boise guitarist Carter Freeman. Chef Rachel Mercer will prepare a delicious dinner buffet with her menu to be announced.
Cost is $27 general admission, $22 for MBV Cellar Club members. The patio fills up quickly, so reservations are strongly recommended. Call (509) 788-0030 or email [email protected] for reservations and more information.