- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Milbrandt Vineyards’ Patio Party featuring Jamie Nasario
August 17, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$27
Chef Rachel will prepare a delicious dinner buffet for us, with the menu to be announced. Cost is $27 general admission, $22 for MBV Cellar Club members. The patio fills up quickly, so reservations are strongly recommended. Call 509.788.0030 or email [email protected] for reservations and more information.
For more information on Jamie, visit jamienasario.com