- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 18 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Milbrandt Vineyards Patio Party featuring country singer Kate Turner
July 27, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$27
Rachel Mercer, chef and culinary director, will prepare a delicious dinner buffet for us, including Yucatecan-style Roasted Pig, corn and flour tortillas with house-made salsas and pico de gallo, Black Bean Soup, Papas con Rajas (sautéed potatoes and chiles), Mexican Street Slaw, Watermelon with Crema, Mexican Chocolate Brownies, and Pineapple with Lime and Coconut.
Cost is $27 general admission, $22 for MBV Cellar Club members.
The patio fills up quickly, so reservations are strongly recommended. Call 509.788.0030 or email email@example.com for reservations and more information.
For more information on Kate, visit kateturnermusic.com.