- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 50 mins ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Milbrandt Vineyards Patio Party featuring country singer Kate Turner
July 27, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$27
Rachel Mercer, chef and culinary director, will prepare a delicious dinner buffet for us, including Yucatecan-style Roasted Pig, corn and flour tortillas with house-made salsas and pico de gallo, Black Bean Soup, Papas con Rajas (sautéed potatoes and chiles), Mexican Street Slaw, Watermelon with Crema, Mexican Chocolate Brownies, and Pineapple with Lime and Coconut.
Cost is $27 general admission, $22 for MBV Cellar Club members.
The patio fills up quickly, so reservations are strongly recommended. Call 509.788.0030 or email [email protected] for reservations and more information.
For more information on Kate, visit kateturnermusic.com.