- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 day ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Milbrandt Vineyards Patio Party featuring country singer Kate Turner
July 27, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$27
Rachel Mercer, chef and culinary director, will prepare a delicious dinner buffet for us, including Yucatecan-style Roasted Pig, corn and flour tortillas with house-made salsas and pico de gallo, Black Bean Soup, Papas con Rajas (sautéed potatoes and chiles), Mexican Street Slaw, Watermelon with Crema, Mexican Chocolate Brownies, and Pineapple with Lime and Coconut.
Cost is $27 general admission, $22 for MBV Cellar Club members.
The patio fills up quickly, so reservations are strongly recommended. Call 509.788.0030 or email [email protected] for reservations and more information.
For more information on Kate, visit kateturnermusic.com.