- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 13 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Milbrandt Vineyards Patio Party featuring country singer Kate Turner
July 27, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$27
Rachel Mercer, chef and culinary director, will prepare a delicious dinner buffet for us, including Yucatecan-style Roasted Pig, corn and flour tortillas with house-made salsas and pico de gallo, Black Bean Soup, Papas con Rajas (sautéed potatoes and chiles), Mexican Street Slaw, Watermelon with Crema, Mexican Chocolate Brownies, and Pineapple with Lime and Coconut.
Cost is $27 general admission, $22 for MBV Cellar Club members.
The patio fills up quickly, so reservations are strongly recommended. Call 509.788.0030 or email [email protected] for reservations and more information.
For more information on Kate, visit kateturnermusic.com.