- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Milbrandt Vineyards presents Container Gardening with Buggirl’s Garden
May 8, 2016 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$45
PROSSER, Wash. – Celebrate Mother’s Day by getting dirty with us at Milbrandt Vineyards! Stacey and Suni of Buggirl’s Garden will be here to help you create your very own pot of edible flowers and herbs.
Includes all supplies as well as a glass of wine. Reservations are required. Price is $45 or $35 MVB Cellar Club. Contact us at [email protected] or (509)788-0030 to make a reservation.