- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 3 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Milbrandt Vineyards presents Container Gardening with Buggirl’s Garden
May 8 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$45
PROSSER, Wash. – Celebrate Mother’s Day by getting dirty with us at Milbrandt Vineyards! Stacey and Suni of Buggirl’s Garden will be here to help you create your very own pot of edible flowers and herbs.
Includes all supplies as well as a glass of wine. Reservations are required. Price is $45 or $35 MVB Cellar Club. Contact us at [email protected] or (509)788-0030 to make a reservation.