- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 2 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Milbrandt Vineyards presents Container Gardening with Buggirl’s Garden
May 8, 2016 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$45
PROSSER, Wash. – Celebrate Mother’s Day by getting dirty with us at Milbrandt Vineyards! Stacey and Suni of Buggirl’s Garden will be here to help you create your very own pot of edible flowers and herbs.
Includes all supplies as well as a glass of wine. Reservations are required. Price is $45 or $35 MVB Cellar Club. Contact us at [email protected] or (509)788-0030 to make a reservation.