- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 1 day ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Milbrandt Vineyards presents Container Gardening with Buggirl’s Garden
May 8, 2016 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$45
PROSSER, Wash. – Celebrate Mother’s Day by getting dirty with us at Milbrandt Vineyards! Stacey and Suni of Buggirl’s Garden will be here to help you create your very own pot of edible flowers and herbs.
Includes all supplies as well as a glass of wine. Reservations are required. Price is $45 or $35 MVB Cellar Club. Contact us at [email protected] or (509)788-0030 to make a reservation.