- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 4 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 6 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- Gold medal winning reds at 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Milbrandt Vineyards presents Container Gardening with Buggirl’s Garden
May 8 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$45
PROSSER, Wash. – Celebrate Mother’s Day by getting dirty with us at Milbrandt Vineyards! Stacey and Suni of Buggirl’s Garden will be here to help you create your very own pot of edible flowers and herbs.
Includes all supplies as well as a glass of wine. Reservations are required. Price is $45 or $35 MVB Cellar Club. Contact us at [email protected] or (509)788-0030 to make a reservation.