- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Mom’s Weekend on the Sunnyslope Wine Trail
May 6, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - May 8, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho — The Sunnyslope Wine Trail thinks moms rock! We know you do to. So we invite you to bring your mother out to the trail for this open-house weekend.
Each winery will be offering something a little different: concerts, complimentary flowers, special tastings and more.