- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 5 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 day ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Mom’s Weekend on the Sunnyslope Wine Trail
May 6, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - May 8, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho — The Sunnyslope Wine Trail thinks moms rock! We know you do to. So we invite you to bring your mother out to the trail for this open-house weekend.
Each winery will be offering something a little different: concerts, complimentary flowers, special tastings and more.