- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 4 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 6 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- Gold medal winning reds at 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Mom’s Weekend on the Sunnyslope Wine Trail
May 6 @ 12:00 pm - May 8 @ 5:00 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho — The Sunnyslope Wine Trail thinks moms rock! We know you do to. So we invite you to bring your mother out to the trail for this open-house weekend.
Each winery will be offering something a little different: concerts, complimentary flowers, special tastings and more.