- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 3 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 22 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Mother’s Day Brunch at Alexandria Nicole Cellars
May 10, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$15 - $25
Celebrate Mother’s Day a day early at either of Alexandria Nicole Cellars locations — Prosser and Woodinville.
We will be offering a brunch that moms are sure to enjoy, featuring a lovely European-style brunch with treats from two local bakeries that will be paired with four wines and a Muscat sparkler.
Cost is $25, but just $15 members. Please call for reservations and to purchase your tickets as the menu looks delicious.