- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 1 day ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 4 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 week ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Mother’s Day Brunch at Alexandria Nicole Cellars
May 10, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$15 - $25
Celebrate Mother’s Day a day early at either of Alexandria Nicole Cellars locations — Prosser and Woodinville.
We will be offering a brunch that moms are sure to enjoy, featuring a lovely European-style brunch with treats from two local bakeries that will be paired with four wines and a Muscat sparkler.
Cost is $25, but just $15 members. Please call for reservations and to purchase your tickets as the menu looks delicious.