- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 16 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Mother’s Day Brunch at Alexandria Nicole Cellars
May 10, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$15 - $25
Celebrate Mother’s Day a day early at either of Alexandria Nicole Cellars locations — Prosser and Woodinville.
We will be offering a brunch that moms are sure to enjoy, featuring a lovely European-style brunch with treats from two local bakeries that will be paired with four wines and a Muscat sparkler.
Cost is $25, but just $15 members. Please call for reservations and to purchase your tickets as the menu looks delicious.