- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 7 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Mother’s Day Brunch at Alexandria Nicole Cellars
May 10, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$15 - $25
Celebrate Mother’s Day a day early at either of Alexandria Nicole Cellars locations — Prosser and Woodinville.
We will be offering a brunch that moms are sure to enjoy, featuring a lovely European-style brunch with treats from two local bakeries that will be paired with four wines and a Muscat sparkler.
Cost is $25, but just $15 members. Please call for reservations and to purchase your tickets as the menu looks delicious.