- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 8 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 6 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Mother’s Day Brunch at MOJAVE by Desert Wind Winery
May 11, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm$12
PROSSER, Wash. — Celebrity chef Kristin M. Johnson has prepared a Mother’s Day brunch for Mojave at Desert Wind Winery.
The sample menu includes Huckleberry French Toast, Blood Orange Crepes Suzette, Crab Cake Benedict, Sante Fe Steak and Eggs, and more.
Brunch is a la carte, and price ranges from $12-$17 per dish. Reservations recommended.