- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 1 day ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 5 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 week ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Mother’s Day Brunch at MOJAVE by Desert Wind Winery
May 11, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm$12
PROSSER, Wash. — Celebrity chef Kristin M. Johnson has prepared a Mother’s Day brunch for Mojave at Desert Wind Winery.
The sample menu includes Huckleberry French Toast, Blood Orange Crepes Suzette, Crab Cake Benedict, Sante Fe Steak and Eggs, and more.
Brunch is a la carte, and price ranges from $12-$17 per dish. Reservations recommended.