- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 18 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Mother’s Day Brunch at MOJAVE by Desert Wind Winery
May 11, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm$12
PROSSER, Wash. — Celebrity chef Kristin M. Johnson has prepared a Mother’s Day brunch for Mojave at Desert Wind Winery.
The sample menu includes Huckleberry French Toast, Blood Orange Crepes Suzette, Crab Cake Benedict, Sante Fe Steak and Eggs, and more.
Brunch is a la carte, and price ranges from $12-$17 per dish. Reservations recommended.