- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 16 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 7 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Mother’s Day Brunch at Ponzi Vineyards
May 8, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$60
SHERWOOD, Ore. — Treat mom to a beautiful brunch in Oregon wine country at Ponzi Vineyards. Mothers enjoy a complimentary glass of bubbles during this Mother’s Day celebration, and the children’s menu includes a glass of Cugini sparkling grape juice.
Seatings will be at 10 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Cost is $60 per guest, which includes a glass of Ponzi rosé. The fee is $15 per child, which includes a glass of sparkling juice.