- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 18 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Mother’s Day Brunch at Ponzi Vineyards
May 8 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$60
SHERWOOD, Ore. — Treat mom to a beautiful brunch in Oregon wine country at Ponzi Vineyards. Mothers enjoy a complimentary glass of bubbles during this Mother’s Day celebration, and the children’s menu includes a glass of Cugini sparkling grape juice.
Seatings will be at 10 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Cost is $60 per guest, which includes a glass of Ponzi rosé. The fee is $15 per child, which includes a glass of sparkling juice.