- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Mother’s Day Brunch at Ponzi Vineyards
May 8, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$60
SHERWOOD, Ore. — Treat mom to a beautiful brunch in Oregon wine country at Ponzi Vineyards. Mothers enjoy a complimentary glass of bubbles during this Mother’s Day celebration, and the children’s menu includes a glass of Cugini sparkling grape juice.
Seatings will be at 10 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Cost is $60 per guest, which includes a glass of Ponzi rosé. The fee is $15 per child, which includes a glass of sparkling juice.