- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 20 hours ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 7 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Mother’s Day Brunch at Ponzi Vineyards
May 8, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$60
SHERWOOD, Ore. — Treat mom to a beautiful brunch in Oregon wine country at Ponzi Vineyards. Mothers enjoy a complimentary glass of bubbles during this Mother’s Day celebration, and the children’s menu includes a glass of Cugini sparkling grape juice.
Seatings will be at 10 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Cost is $60 per guest, which includes a glass of Ponzi rosé. The fee is $15 per child, which includes a glass of sparkling juice.