- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 24 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Mother’s Day Brunch at Ponzi Vineyards
May 8 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$60
SHERWOOD, Ore. — Treat mom to a beautiful brunch in Oregon wine country at Ponzi Vineyards. Mothers enjoy a complimentary glass of bubbles during this Mother’s Day celebration, and the children’s menu includes a glass of Cugini sparkling grape juice.
Seatings will be at 10 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Cost is $60 per guest, which includes a glass of Ponzi rosé. The fee is $15 per child, which includes a glass of sparkling juice.