- Vancouver International Wine Festival to feature record number from CanadaPosted 2 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Jeff Popick retires this week from viticulture programPosted 1 day ago
- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 4 days ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 6 days ago
- Idaho wine industry states its case for RieslingPosted 1 week ago
- Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling RendezvousPosted 1 week ago
- Riesling a favorite across Pacific NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Mother’s Day Weekend Celebration at Sweet Earth Vineyards
May 11, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm| $5
Sweet Earth Vineyards will offer wine tasting, original music with Mike McLaren, food and fun.