- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 1 day ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Mount Rainier Wine Festival
July 11, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 7:30 pm$30
Come enjoy the sixth annual Mount Rainier Wine Festival at Crystal Mountain-Alpine Inn. This great event provides a sampling of more than 25 of Washington’s best wineries.
The Mount Rainier Wine Festival will bring you great local wines in a beautiful alpine setting. Live music, wine paired tapas and outdoor party tent will set the mood for the festival.
The wine festival will take place on the lawn of the Alpine Inn. The cost for entry to the festival is $30 per person and includes eight wine tickets. Tickets may be purchased in advance through eventbrite, or the day of the event.
For more information or to reserve a room for the evening, please contact us at (360) 663-2262 or visit our website.
To get the most recent updates about the event, join the event via the Facebook event page.