- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 2 days ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 5 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 week ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Mount Rainier Wine Festival
July 11, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 7:30 pm$30
Come enjoy the sixth annual Mount Rainier Wine Festival at Crystal Mountain-Alpine Inn. This great event provides a sampling of more than 25 of Washington’s best wineries.
The Mount Rainier Wine Festival will bring you great local wines in a beautiful alpine setting. Live music, wine paired tapas and outdoor party tent will set the mood for the festival.
The wine festival will take place on the lawn of the Alpine Inn. The cost for entry to the festival is $30 per person and includes eight wine tickets. Tickets may be purchased in advance through eventbrite, or the day of the event.
For more information or to reserve a room for the evening, please contact us at (360) 663-2262 or visit our website.
To get the most recent updates about the event, join the event via the Facebook event page.