- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 21 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Mount Rainier Wine Festival
July 11, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 7:30 pm$30
Come enjoy the sixth annual Mount Rainier Wine Festival at Crystal Mountain-Alpine Inn. This great event provides a sampling of more than 25 of Washington’s best wineries.
The Mount Rainier Wine Festival will bring you great local wines in a beautiful alpine setting. Live music, wine paired tapas and outdoor party tent will set the mood for the festival.
The wine festival will take place on the lawn of the Alpine Inn. The cost for entry to the festival is $30 per person and includes eight wine tickets. Tickets may be purchased in advance through eventbrite, or the day of the event.
For more information or to reserve a room for the evening, please contact us at (360) 663-2262 or visit our website.
To get the most recent updates about the event, join the event via the Facebook event page.