- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Mount Rainier Wine Festival
July 11, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 7:30 pm$30
Come enjoy the sixth annual Mount Rainier Wine Festival at Crystal Mountain-Alpine Inn. This great event provides a sampling of more than 25 of Washington’s best wineries.
The Mount Rainier Wine Festival will bring you great local wines in a beautiful alpine setting. Live music, wine paired tapas and outdoor party tent will set the mood for the festival.
The wine festival will take place on the lawn of the Alpine Inn. The cost for entry to the festival is $30 per person and includes eight wine tickets. Tickets may be purchased in advance through eventbrite, or the day of the event.
For more information or to reserve a room for the evening, please contact us at (360) 663-2262 or visit our website.
To get the most recent updates about the event, join the event via the Facebook event page.