- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 22 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Mount Rainier Wine Festival
July 11, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 7:30 pm$30
Come enjoy the sixth annual Mount Rainier Wine Festival at Crystal Mountain-Alpine Inn. This great event provides a sampling of more than 25 of Washington’s best wineries.
The Mount Rainier Wine Festival will bring you great local wines in a beautiful alpine setting. Live music, wine paired tapas and outdoor party tent will set the mood for the festival.
The wine festival will take place on the lawn of the Alpine Inn. The cost for entry to the festival is $30 per person and includes eight wine tickets. Tickets may be purchased in advance through eventbrite, or the day of the event.
For more information or to reserve a room for the evening, please contact us at (360) 663-2262 or visit our website.
To get the most recent updates about the event, join the event via the Facebook event page.