- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 16 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Movie Night at Browne Family Vineyards
August 25 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm$15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Join your friends for a living-room-style movie night at the Browne Family Vineyards tasting room in downtown Walla Walla.
Do your best to stay oriented during this screening of Labyrinth as Sarah journeys through the maze to recover her baby brother from the Goblin King.
Ticket includes first glass of wine, popcorn and licorice.
Ages 21 and over, please. RSVP to Emily Anderson at 509-522-1261 OR at [email protected]