- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 3 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 22 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Movie Night at Browne Family Vineyards
August 25, 2016 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm$15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Join your friends for a living-room-style movie night at the Browne Family Vineyards tasting room in downtown Walla Walla.
Do your best to stay oriented during this screening of Labyrinth as Sarah journeys through the maze to recover her baby brother from the Goblin King.
Ticket includes first glass of wine, popcorn and licorice.
Ages 21 and over, please. RSVP to Emily Anderson at 509-522-1261 OR at [email protected]