- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 7 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Movie Night at Browne Family Vineyards
August 25 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm$15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Join your friends for a living-room-style movie night at the Browne Family Vineyards tasting room in downtown Walla Walla.
Do your best to stay oriented during this screening of Labyrinth as Sarah journeys through the maze to recover her baby brother from the Goblin King.
Ticket includes first glass of wine, popcorn and licorice.
Ages 21 and over, please. RSVP to Emily Anderson at 509-522-1261 OR at [email protected]