- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 7 days ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Music in the Vines: Hey Marseilles at The Cave at Gilbert Cellars
August 22, 2013 @ 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm$20
Hey Marseilles, a six-piece orchestral pop group, performs Aug. 22.
The Cave at Gilbert Cellars is tucked away on the Hackett Ranch in the West Valley of Yakima. Nestled among apples and vineyards, our barrel room is a special place. Golden light bathes the south-facing façade with views of the Ahtanum Valley to the south. The Cave continues to evolve into a Gilbert Cellars concert venue and a special location for winemakers dinners (two led by executive chef Bobby Moore of the famed Barking Frog restaurant in Woodinville, Wash.), wine club parties and other wine-related gatherings. Last year, the Gilbert family added a lawn-style amphitheater with capacity of 200.
We have played hosted such talent as The Lumineers, Chatham County Line, Matt Gervais & Mike Gervais of Curtains for You, Sam Watts of Ghosts I’ve Met, and Yakima Valley talent of Not Amy, not to mention performers from the Yakima Symphony Orchestra. The Cave at Gilbert Cellars was named Best Music Venue of the Year by the Yakima Herald-Republic.
Each concert at The Cave Amphitheatre costs $20 per person for advance tickets. Tickets cost $25 on the day of the show. Doors open at 5:30 p.m., and the concert starts at 7 p.m. The shows typically end about 9:30 p.m.
Plan to walk and drive on our scenic gravel roads and have a great night outdoors among the vines. Food and wine will be available for purchase. No refunds, concert proceeds rain or shine. We encourage guests to bring folding lawn chairs and blankets for the lawn-style seating.
Purchase tickets at www.gilbertcellars.com, at the tasting room at 5 N. Front St. or by calling 509-249-9049, ext. 2.