- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 20 hours ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 7 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Music in the Vines: Trails and Ways in The Cave at Gilbert Cellars
July 25, 2013 @ 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm$20
* Trails & Ways, a Brazilian dream pop group, performs July 25.
* Hey Marseilles, a six-piece orchestral pop group, performs Aug. 22.
The Cave at Gilbert Cellars is tucked away on the Hackett Ranch in the West Valley of Yakima. Nestled among apples and vineyards, our barrel room is a special place. Golden light bathes the south-facing façade with views of the Ahtanum Valley to the south. The Cave continues to evolve into a Gilbert Cellars concert venue and a special location for winemakers dinners (two led by executive chef Bobby Moore of the fame Barking Frog restaurant in Woodinville, Wash.), wine club parties and other wine-related gatherings. Last year, the Gilbert family added a lawn-style amphitheater with capacity of 200.
We have played hosted such talent as The Lumineers, Chatham County Line, Matt Gervais & Mike Gervais of Curtains for You, Sam Watts of Ghosts I’ve Met, and Yakima Valley talent of Not Amy, not to mention performers from the Yakima Symphony Orchestra. The Cave at Gilbert Cellars was named Best Music Venue of the Year by the Yakima Herald-Republic.
Each concert at The Cave Amphitheatre costs $20 per person for advance tickets. Tickets cost $25 on the day of the show. Doors open at 5:30 p.m., and the concert starts at 7 p.m. The shows typically end about 9:30 p.m.
Plan to walk and drive on our scenic gravel roads and have a great night outdoors among the vines. Food and wine will be available for purchase. No refunds, concert proceeds rain or shine. We encourage guests to bring folding lawn chairs and blankets for the lawn-style seating.
Purchase tickets at www.gilbertcellars.com, at the tasting room at 5 N. Front St. or by calling 509-249-9049, ext. 2.