- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Music in the Vines: Trails and Ways in The Cave at Gilbert Cellars
July 25, 2013 @ 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm$20
* Trails & Ways, a Brazilian dream pop group, performs July 25.
* Hey Marseilles, a six-piece orchestral pop group, performs Aug. 22.
The Cave at Gilbert Cellars is tucked away on the Hackett Ranch in the West Valley of Yakima. Nestled among apples and vineyards, our barrel room is a special place. Golden light bathes the south-facing façade with views of the Ahtanum Valley to the south. The Cave continues to evolve into a Gilbert Cellars concert venue and a special location for winemakers dinners (two led by executive chef Bobby Moore of the fame Barking Frog restaurant in Woodinville, Wash.), wine club parties and other wine-related gatherings. Last year, the Gilbert family added a lawn-style amphitheater with capacity of 200.
We have played hosted such talent as The Lumineers, Chatham County Line, Matt Gervais & Mike Gervais of Curtains for You, Sam Watts of Ghosts I’ve Met, and Yakima Valley talent of Not Amy, not to mention performers from the Yakima Symphony Orchestra. The Cave at Gilbert Cellars was named Best Music Venue of the Year by the Yakima Herald-Republic.
Each concert at The Cave Amphitheatre costs $20 per person for advance tickets. Tickets cost $25 on the day of the show. Doors open at 5:30 p.m., and the concert starts at 7 p.m. The shows typically end about 9:30 p.m.
Plan to walk and drive on our scenic gravel roads and have a great night outdoors among the vines. Food and wine will be available for purchase. No refunds, concert proceeds rain or shine. We encourage guests to bring folding lawn chairs and blankets for the lawn-style seating.
Purchase tickets at www.gilbertcellars.com, at the tasting room at 5 N. Front St. or by calling 509-249-9049, ext. 2.