- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 20 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Music at the Pond at Duck Pond Cellars
July 25, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmNo cover
Duck Pond Cellars in Dundee, Ore., stages Music by the Pond each Saturday 1-4 p.m. from July 4-Sept. 5. .
Enjoy free live music by Will Bradley, who performs acoustic pop with an island feel. There will be lots of lawn and patio seating (with VIP seating available for wine club members), so bring a picnic blanket (and maybe a picnic, too) and enjoy a relaxing afternoon of music and wine tasting.
In the event of inclement weather, we’ll move the music indoors. Wine will be available by the glass and bottle. Light snacks are available for purchase as well.