- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 day ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Music at the Pond at Duck Pond Cellars
August 1, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmNo cover
Duck Pond Cellars in Dundee, Ore., stages Music by the Pond each Saturday 1-4 p.m. from July 4-Sept. 5. .
Enjoy free live music by Echo Park, which performs yacht rock, from Sinatra to KISS. There will be lots of lawn and patio seating (with VIP seating available for wine club members), so bring a picnic blanket (and maybe a picnic, too) and enjoy a relaxing afternoon of music and wine tasting.
In the event of inclement weather, we’ll move the music indoors. Wine will be available by the glass and bottle. Light snacks are available for purchase as well.