- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 13 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 day ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Music at the Pond at Duck Pond Cellars
August 15, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmNo cover
Duck Pond Cellars in Dundee, Ore., stages Music by the Pond each Saturday 1-4 p.m. from July 4-Sept. 5.
Enjoy free live music by Susy Sun, who performs indie folk music with a pop twist. There will be lots of lawn and patio seating (with VIP seating available for wine club members), so bring a picnic blanket (and maybe a picnic, too) and enjoy a relaxing afternoon of music and wine tasting.
In the event of inclement weather, we’ll move the music indoors. Wine will be available by the glass and bottle. Light snacks are available for purchase as well.