- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 2 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Music at the Pond at Duck Pond Cellars
August 15, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmNo cover
Duck Pond Cellars in Dundee, Ore., stages Music by the Pond each Saturday 1-4 p.m. from July 4-Sept. 5.
Enjoy free live music by Susy Sun, who performs indie folk music with a pop twist. There will be lots of lawn and patio seating (with VIP seating available for wine club members), so bring a picnic blanket (and maybe a picnic, too) and enjoy a relaxing afternoon of music and wine tasting.
In the event of inclement weather, we’ll move the music indoors. Wine will be available by the glass and bottle. Light snacks are available for purchase as well.