- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Naramata Bench Tailgate Party
September 10, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$105
PENTICTON, British Columbia — Join the Naramata Bench wineries and chefs at Red Rooster Winery for the annual Naramata Bench Tailgate Party and celebrate the coming of the fall harvest season.
The Tailgate Party will be held 6:30-9 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 10 at Red Rooster Winery. There will be distinctive wines from 28 members of the Naramata Bench Winery Association, delicious cuisine from local restaurants and music to listen and dance to.
Must be 19 years or older for entry. Dress is nice casual. This event is outdoors and will go ahead regardless of the weather, so please wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
Note that dietary restrictions cannot be accommodated, and food items will contain some combination of seafood, shellfish, grains, fresh local produce, soya, nuts, dairy and all sorts of other yummy things. Please be responsible about drinking and driving. Ticket sales are final, non-refundable and not available at the door.