- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 7 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Naramata Bench Tailgate Party
September 10 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$105
PENTICTON, British Columbia — Join the Naramata Bench wineries and chefs at Red Rooster Winery for the annual Naramata Bench Tailgate Party and celebrate the coming of the fall harvest season.
The Tailgate Party will be held 6:30-9 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 10 at Red Rooster Winery. There will be distinctive wines from 28 members of the Naramata Bench Winery Association, delicious cuisine from local restaurants and music to listen and dance to.
Must be 19 years or older for entry. Dress is nice casual. This event is outdoors and will go ahead regardless of the weather, so please wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
Note that dietary restrictions cannot be accommodated, and food items will contain some combination of seafood, shellfish, grains, fresh local produce, soya, nuts, dairy and all sorts of other yummy things. Please be responsible about drinking and driving. Ticket sales are final, non-refundable and not available at the door.