- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 17 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Naramata Bench Tailgate Party
September 10 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$105
PENTICTON, British Columbia — Join the Naramata Bench wineries and chefs at Red Rooster Winery for the annual Naramata Bench Tailgate Party and celebrate the coming of the fall harvest season.
The Tailgate Party will be held 6:30-9 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 10 at Red Rooster Winery. There will be distinctive wines from 28 members of the Naramata Bench Winery Association, delicious cuisine from local restaurants and music to listen and dance to.
Must be 19 years or older for entry. Dress is nice casual. This event is outdoors and will go ahead regardless of the weather, so please wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
Note that dietary restrictions cannot be accommodated, and food items will contain some combination of seafood, shellfish, grains, fresh local produce, soya, nuts, dairy and all sorts of other yummy things. Please be responsible about drinking and driving. Ticket sales are final, non-refundable and not available at the door.