- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 4 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
New Year’s Eve at Gordon Estate Wine Bar
December 31, 2013 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree admission
PASCO, Wash. — Drink, dine and unwined at Gordon Estate Wine Bar in the Broadmoor Factory Outlet Mall in Pasco, Wash.
Try the new menu for starting New Year’s Eve. It includes Seared Pork Chops, topped with apple chutney, accompanied with mashed polenta, Filet Mignon smothered in red onion sauce Bordelaise with roasted garlic mashed potatoes and season greens.
Reservations are recommended.