- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
New Year’s Eve at Gordon Estate Wine Bar
December 31, 2013 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree admission
PASCO, Wash. — Drink, dine and unwined at Gordon Estate Wine Bar in the Broadmoor Factory Outlet Mall in Pasco, Wash.
Try the new menu for starting New Year’s Eve. It includes Seared Pork Chops, topped with apple chutney, accompanied with mashed polenta, Filet Mignon smothered in red onion sauce Bordelaise with roasted garlic mashed potatoes and season greens.
Reservations are recommended.