- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 7 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
New Year’s Eve at Gordon Estate Wine Bar
December 31, 2013 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree admission
PASCO, Wash. — Drink, dine and unwined at Gordon Estate Wine Bar in the Broadmoor Factory Outlet Mall in Pasco, Wash.
Try the new menu for starting New Year’s Eve. It includes Seared Pork Chops, topped with apple chutney, accompanied with mashed polenta, Filet Mignon smothered in red onion sauce Bordelaise with roasted garlic mashed potatoes and season greens.
Reservations are recommended.