- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
New Year’s Eve at Gordon Estate Wine Bar
December 31, 2013 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree admission
PASCO, Wash. — Drink, dine and unwined at Gordon Estate Wine Bar in the Broadmoor Factory Outlet Mall in Pasco, Wash.
Try the new menu for starting New Year’s Eve. It includes Seared Pork Chops, topped with apple chutney, accompanied with mashed polenta, Filet Mignon smothered in red onion sauce Bordelaise with roasted garlic mashed potatoes and season greens.
Reservations are recommended.