- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
New Year’s Eve Masquerade Party at Waterbrook Winery
December 31, 2016 @ 8:00 pm - January 1, 2017 @ 1:00 am$75 - $160
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Add a little sparkle to your New Year’s Eve – celebrate at Waterbrook Winery.
Dress to impress (complete with your favorite Victorian mask) and join us for a night filled with dancing, food, a ball drop and, of course: wine! Admission includes a flight of Waterbrook wines paired with a beautifully crafted dinner and a glass of bubbly to toast with at midnight.
Ticket Pricing: Wine club: $140/couple, $75 individual. General: $160/couple, $85 individual
Please RSVP to Lydia at 509-522-1262 or [email protected]
Don’t have a mask? Find one at Waterbrook! Additional food and beverages available for purchase. Ages 21 and over.