- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 1 day ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
New Year’s Eve Masquerade Party at Waterbrook Winery
December 31, 2016 @ 8:00 pm - January 1, 2017 @ 1:00 am$75 - $160
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Add a little sparkle to your New Year’s Eve – celebrate at Waterbrook Winery.
Dress to impress (complete with your favorite Victorian mask) and join us for a night filled with dancing, food, a ball drop and, of course: wine! Admission includes a flight of Waterbrook wines paired with a beautifully crafted dinner and a glass of bubbly to toast with at midnight.
Ticket Pricing: Wine club: $140/couple, $75 individual. General: $160/couple, $85 individual
Please RSVP to Lydia at 509-522-1262 or [email protected]
Don’t have a mask? Find one at Waterbrook! Additional food and beverages available for purchase. Ages 21 and over.