- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 10 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
New Year’s Eve Masquerade Party at Waterbrook Winery
December 31, 2016 @ 8:00 pm - January 1, 2017 @ 1:00 am$75 - $160
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Add a little sparkle to your New Year’s Eve – celebrate at Waterbrook Winery.
Dress to impress (complete with your favorite Victorian mask) and join us for a night filled with dancing, food, a ball drop and, of course: wine! Admission includes a flight of Waterbrook wines paired with a beautifully crafted dinner and a glass of bubbly to toast with at midnight.
Ticket Pricing: Wine club: $140/couple, $75 individual. General: $160/couple, $85 individual
Please RSVP to Lydia at 509-522-1262 or [email protected]
Don’t have a mask? Find one at Waterbrook! Additional food and beverages available for purchase. Ages 21 and over.