- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 2 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
New Year’s Eve Masquerade Party at Waterbrook Winery
December 31, 2016 @ 8:00 pm - January 1, 2017 @ 1:00 am$75 - $160
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Add a little sparkle to your New Year’s Eve – celebrate at Waterbrook Winery.
Dress to impress (complete with your favorite Victorian mask) and join us for a night filled with dancing, food, a ball drop and, of course: wine! Admission includes a flight of Waterbrook wines paired with a beautifully crafted dinner and a glass of bubbly to toast with at midnight.
Ticket Pricing: Wine club: $140/couple, $75 individual. General: $160/couple, $85 individual
Please RSVP to Lydia at 509-522-1262 or [email protected]
Don’t have a mask? Find one at Waterbrook! Additional food and beverages available for purchase. Ages 21 and over.