- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 7 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
New Year’s Eve at Pend d’Oreille Winery
December 31, 2014 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm$75
SANDPOINT, Idaho — Celebrate the New Year with the Pend d’Oreille Winery & The Bistro Rouge Restaurant for a four-course meal with wine and Champagne pairings.
Stephen and Julie Meyer on their team offer two seating times — 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. — to best suit your evening’s plans.
The first and fourth courses will be paired with Champagne, and middle courses will be served with red wine. You have your choice of two entrees with each course. Wines and Champagne will be hand-picked form various vintners.
Cost is $75 per guest, which includes the four-course meal with wine and Champagne pairings. Make your reservations today at 208-265-8545
Check out the New Year’s Eve menu on line by clicking on The Bistro Rouge page at www.powine.com
Live music will be provided by Ron Criscoine’s on New Year’s Eve from 5:30-9:30 p.m. in the nearby POWine Tasting Room. Experience this musical talent who plays an eclectic mix from the 60’s to present.