- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 2 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 5 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 6 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
New Year’s Eve at Pend d’Oreille Winery
December 31, 2014 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm$75
SANDPOINT, Idaho — Celebrate the New Year with the Pend d’Oreille Winery & The Bistro Rouge Restaurant for a four-course meal with wine and Champagne pairings.
Stephen and Julie Meyer on their team offer two seating times — 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. — to best suit your evening’s plans.
The first and fourth courses will be paired with Champagne, and middle courses will be served with red wine. You have your choice of two entrees with each course. Wines and Champagne will be hand-picked form various vintners.
Cost is $75 per guest, which includes the four-course meal with wine and Champagne pairings. Make your reservations today at 208-265-8545
Check out the New Year’s Eve menu on line by clicking on The Bistro Rouge page at www.powine.com
Live music will be provided by Ron Criscoine’s on New Year’s Eve from 5:30-9:30 p.m. in the nearby POWine Tasting Room. Experience this musical talent who plays an eclectic mix from the 60’s to present.