- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 4 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
New Year’s Eve at Pend d’Oreille Winery
December 31, 2014 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm$75
SANDPOINT, Idaho — Celebrate the New Year with the Pend d’Oreille Winery & The Bistro Rouge Restaurant for a four-course meal with wine and Champagne pairings.
Stephen and Julie Meyer on their team offer two seating times — 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. — to best suit your evening’s plans.
The first and fourth courses will be paired with Champagne, and middle courses will be served with red wine. You have your choice of two entrees with each course. Wines and Champagne will be hand-picked form various vintners.
Cost is $75 per guest, which includes the four-course meal with wine and Champagne pairings. Make your reservations today at 208-265-8545
Check out the New Year’s Eve menu on line by clicking on The Bistro Rouge page at www.powine.com
Live music will be provided by Ron Criscoine’s on New Year’s Eve from 5:30-9:30 p.m. in the nearby POWine Tasting Room. Experience this musical talent who plays an eclectic mix from the 60’s to present.