- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 10 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
New Year’s Eve at Pend d’Oreille Winery
December 31, 2014 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm$75
SANDPOINT, Idaho — Celebrate the New Year with the Pend d’Oreille Winery & The Bistro Rouge Restaurant for a four-course meal with wine and Champagne pairings.
Stephen and Julie Meyer on their team offer two seating times — 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. — to best suit your evening’s plans.
The first and fourth courses will be paired with Champagne, and middle courses will be served with red wine. You have your choice of two entrees with each course. Wines and Champagne will be hand-picked form various vintners.
Cost is $75 per guest, which includes the four-course meal with wine and Champagne pairings. Make your reservations today at 208-265-8545
Check out the New Year’s Eve menu on line by clicking on The Bistro Rouge page at www.powine.com
Live music will be provided by Ron Criscoine’s on New Year’s Eve from 5:30-9:30 p.m. in the nearby POWine Tasting Room. Experience this musical talent who plays an eclectic mix from the 60’s to present.