- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
New Year’s Eve with Sleight of Hand Cellars and Lantz Cellars at Russell’s
December 31, 2014 @ 7:30 pm - January 1, 2015 @ 12:30 am195$
BOTHELL, Wash. — Trey Busch of Sleight of Hand Cellars in Walla Walla and Keven Lantz of Lantz Cellars in Lake Stevens will meet at Russell’s for a special evening of food, wine, music and a tribute course to the late Eric Dunham with a Syrah from Dunham Cellars.
The event is part of Russell’s Winemaker Dinner Series and serves as the fourth annual New Year’s Eve Celebration at Russell’s Restaurant and Loft in Bothell.
Live music will be provided throughout the event by Danny Quintero and the Goodfellas with special guest Katie Davi. The evening includes dancing, the midnight countdown and New Year’s toast.
Russell Lowell’s provided menu reads:
Champagne Cocktail Hour & Hors d’oeuvres
Crabcakes with Lemon Caper Aioli and Vegetarian Fresh Rolls
Spinach Salad with Bleu Cheese, Candied Walnuts and Champagne Vinaigrette paired with Sleight of Hand Cellars rose.
Braised Lamb Ravioli with Wild Mushroom Nage paired with Dunham Cellars Syrah
Surf & Turf Lobster and Filet paired with Sleight of Hand Cellars Chardonnay and Archimage Red Blend
Dessert is a Chocolate and Vanilla Duo paired with Lantz Cellars Vintage Port