- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
New Year’s Eve with Sleight of Hand Cellars and Lantz Cellars at Russell’s
December 31, 2014 @ 7:30 pm - January 1, 2015 @ 12:30 am195$
BOTHELL, Wash. — Trey Busch of Sleight of Hand Cellars in Walla Walla and Keven Lantz of Lantz Cellars in Lake Stevens will meet at Russell’s for a special evening of food, wine, music and a tribute course to the late Eric Dunham with a Syrah from Dunham Cellars.
The event is part of Russell’s Winemaker Dinner Series and serves as the fourth annual New Year’s Eve Celebration at Russell’s Restaurant and Loft in Bothell.
Live music will be provided throughout the event by Danny Quintero and the Goodfellas with special guest Katie Davi. The evening includes dancing, the midnight countdown and New Year’s toast.
Russell Lowell’s provided menu reads:
Champagne Cocktail Hour & Hors d’oeuvres
Crabcakes with Lemon Caper Aioli and Vegetarian Fresh Rolls
Spinach Salad with Bleu Cheese, Candied Walnuts and Champagne Vinaigrette paired with Sleight of Hand Cellars rose.
Braised Lamb Ravioli with Wild Mushroom Nage paired with Dunham Cellars Syrah
Surf & Turf Lobster and Filet paired with Sleight of Hand Cellars Chardonnay and Archimage Red Blend
Dessert is a Chocolate and Vanilla Duo paired with Lantz Cellars Vintage Port