- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 1 day ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 5 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 week ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
New Year’s Eve with Sleight of Hand Cellars and Lantz Cellars at Russell’s
December 31, 2014 @ 7:30 pm - January 1, 2015 @ 12:30 am195$
BOTHELL, Wash. — Trey Busch of Sleight of Hand Cellars in Walla Walla and Keven Lantz of Lantz Cellars in Lake Stevens will meet at Russell’s for a special evening of food, wine, music and a tribute course to the late Eric Dunham with a Syrah from Dunham Cellars.
The event is part of Russell’s Winemaker Dinner Series and serves as the fourth annual New Year’s Eve Celebration at Russell’s Restaurant and Loft in Bothell.
Live music will be provided throughout the event by Danny Quintero and the Goodfellas with special guest Katie Davi. The evening includes dancing, the midnight countdown and New Year’s toast.
Russell Lowell’s provided menu reads:
Champagne Cocktail Hour & Hors d’oeuvres
Crabcakes with Lemon Caper Aioli and Vegetarian Fresh Rolls
Spinach Salad with Bleu Cheese, Candied Walnuts and Champagne Vinaigrette paired with Sleight of Hand Cellars rose.
Braised Lamb Ravioli with Wild Mushroom Nage paired with Dunham Cellars Syrah
Surf & Turf Lobster and Filet paired with Sleight of Hand Cellars Chardonnay and Archimage Red Blend
Dessert is a Chocolate and Vanilla Duo paired with Lantz Cellars Vintage Port