- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 20 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Newberg Wineries Progressive Picnic
June 28, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm$40
NEWBERG, Ore. — Ten tasting rooms in downtown Newberg will present a “Progressive Picnic” and pour special wines paired with local eats.
Stroll the picturesque and historic back streets, smell the roses and relax on a park bench between wineries.
Tickets are $40 in advance — $50 on the day — and available at participating wineries or online at Newbergwine.brownpapertickets.com
For more details, visit our Facebook page.