- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Newberg Wineries Progressive Picnic
June 28, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm$40
NEWBERG, Ore. — Ten tasting rooms in downtown Newberg will present a “Progressive Picnic” and pour special wines paired with local eats.
Stroll the picturesque and historic back streets, smell the roses and relax on a park bench between wineries.
Tickets are $40 in advance — $50 on the day — and available at participating wineries or online at Newbergwine.brownpapertickets.com
For more details, visit our Facebook page.