- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 19 hours ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 2 days ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 2 days ago
- Oregon Wine Board publishes its first touring guidePosted 3 days ago
- Rise and fall of Washington LembergerPosted 5 days ago
- Seattle gears up for Riesling Rendezvous in JulyPosted 6 days ago
- Hundreds help launch Walla Walla Valley’s Pambrun in stylePosted 7 days ago
- 3 Horse Ranch Vineyards to toast Idaho Wine Month with Eagle Foothills winesPosted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc builds upon following as ‘third Bordeaux’Posted 1 week ago
- Rob Folin leads Folin Cellars from north to south in OregonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Newport Seafood & Wine Festival
February 25 - February 28| $15 - $32
NEWPORT, Ore. — The Newport Seafood & Wine Festival, established in 1978, has attracted visitors from around the world to the central Oregon coast.
As many as 50 Pacific Northwest wineries pour some of the best wines, while culinary professionals serve delectable delights. Artists and craftsmen showcase a variety of fine art, sculpture, photography, pottery and jewelry.
This marks the 30th year of the commercial wine competition, which generated 167 entries in 2015. There also will be an amateur competition, capped at 75 entries.
The 2016 festival will be:
- Thursday, Feb 25: 5-9 p.m.
- Friday, Feb 26: noon-9 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb 27: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb 28: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.