- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 8 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Newport Seafood and Wine Festival
February 23 - February 26$15 - $32
NEWPORT, Ore. — The Newport Seafood & Wine Festival, established in 1978, has attracted visitors from around the world to the central Oregon coast.
As many as 50 Pacific Northwest wineries pour some of the best wines, while culinary professionals serve delectable delights. Artists and craftsmen showcase a variety of fine art, sculpture, photography, pottery and jewelry.
This marks the 30th year of the commercial wine competition.
The 2017 festival will be:
- Thursday, Feb 23: 5-9 p.m.
- Friday, Feb 24: noon-9 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb 25: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb 26: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.