- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 11 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
Newport Seafood and Wine Festival
February 23 - February 26$15 - $32
NEWPORT, Ore. — The Newport Seafood & Wine Festival, established in 1978, has attracted visitors from around the world to the central Oregon coast.
As many as 50 Pacific Northwest wineries pour some of the best wines, while culinary professionals serve delectable delights. Artists and craftsmen showcase a variety of fine art, sculpture, photography, pottery and jewelry.
This marks the 30th year of the commercial wine competition.
The 2017 festival will be:
- Thursday, Feb 23: 5-9 p.m.
- Friday, Feb 24: noon-9 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb 25: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb 26: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.