- Sunset’s Sara Schneider is the accidental wine expertPosted 7 hours ago
- Ste. Michelle launches Drumheller WinesPosted 1 day ago
- Seattle’s Precept debuts West Side Wine – in a canPosted 2 days ago
- Wine Boss takes over Gordon Estate winemakingPosted 3 days ago
- Bargain whites abound across Great NorthwestPosted 4 days ago
- St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia winePosted 5 days ago
- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 6 days ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 1 week ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 1 week ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Newport Seafood & Wine Festival
February 25 - February 28| $15 - $32
NEWPORT, Ore. — The Newport Seafood & Wine Festival, established in 1978, has attracted visitors from around the world to the central Oregon coast.
As many as 50 Pacific Northwest wineries pour some of the best wines, while culinary professionals serve delectable delights. Artists and craftsmen showcase a variety of fine art, sculpture, photography, pottery and jewelry.
This marks the 30th year of the commercial wine competition, which generated 167 entries in 2015. There also will be an amateur competition, capped at 75 entries.
The 2016 festival will be:
- Thursday, Feb 25: 5-9 p.m.
- Friday, Feb 26: noon-9 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb 27: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb 28: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.