- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 18 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
Newport Seafood and Wine Festival
February 23 - February 26$15 - $32
NEWPORT, Ore. — The Newport Seafood & Wine Festival, established in 1978, has attracted visitors from around the world to the central Oregon coast.
As many as 50 Pacific Northwest wineries pour some of the best wines, while culinary professionals serve delectable delights. Artists and craftsmen showcase a variety of fine art, sculpture, photography, pottery and jewelry.
This marks the 30th year of the commercial wine competition.
The 2017 festival will be:
- Thursday, Feb 23: 5-9 p.m.
- Friday, Feb 24: noon-9 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb 25: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb 26: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.