- Our July images of Northwest wine countryPosted 6 hours ago
- Milbrandt Vineyards makes winemaking changes on Wahluke SlopePosted 1 day ago
- Nicolas Quillé helps lead Washington’s Riesling revolutionPosted 2 days ago
- Cooler temperatures put brakes on Washington’s 2016 vintagePosted 3 days ago
- Vancouver International Wine Festival to feature record number from CanadaPosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Jeff Popick retires this week from viticulture programPosted 5 days ago
- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 1 week ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Newport Seafood & Wine Festival
February 25 - February 28| $15 - $32
NEWPORT, Ore. — The Newport Seafood & Wine Festival, established in 1978, has attracted visitors from around the world to the central Oregon coast.
As many as 50 Pacific Northwest wineries pour some of the best wines, while culinary professionals serve delectable delights. Artists and craftsmen showcase a variety of fine art, sculpture, photography, pottery and jewelry.
This marks the 30th year of the commercial wine competition, which generated 167 entries in 2015. There also will be an amateur competition, capped at 75 entries.
The 2016 festival will be:
- Thursday, Feb 25: 5-9 p.m.
- Friday, Feb 26: noon-9 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb 27: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb 28: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.