- Walla Walla’s SuLei Cellars looks to expandPosted 8 hours ago
- Judges nominations grow for Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Affordable red wines from the Great NorthwestPosted 2 days ago
- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 3 days ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 4 days ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 5 days ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- 7th annual Idaho Wine Competition is todayPosted 1 week ago
- SeVein Vineyard rises as some of best grapes in Great NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Pinot Gris a food-friendly Northwest favoritePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Newport Seafood & Wine Festival
February 25 - February 28$15 - $32
NEWPORT, Ore. — The Newport Seafood & Wine Festival, established in 1978, has attracted visitors from around the world to the central Oregon coast.
As many as 50 Pacific Northwest wineries pour some of the best wines, while culinary professionals serve delectable delights. Artists and craftsmen showcase a variety of fine art, sculpture, photography, pottery and jewelry.
This marks the 30th year of the commercial wine competition, which generated 167 entries in 2015. There also will be an amateur competition, capped at 75 entries.
The 2016 festival will be:
- Thursday, Feb 25: 5-9 p.m.
- Friday, Feb 26: noon-9 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb 27: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb 28: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.