- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 7 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 day ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Night at the Museum
January 21 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$50 - $55
WENATCHEE, Wash. — The Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center presents A Night at the Museum, a Jan. 21 fundraiser that features award-winning regional wineries and chefs.
This event, previously called the Wenatchee Winter Wine Gala, offers samples of wines by award-winning vintners alongside tasty morsels by the best chefs in the area. Listen to live music while immersing yourself in the valley’s culinary, enological, artistic and cultural heritage on display at the museum.
This elegant evening with a 13-year history helps support the programs and services of the Wenatchee Valley Museum & Cultural Center. Group pricing for 10 or more is available. Bottles of wine will be available for purchase, and all sales benefit the museum.