- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 1 day ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
North Sound Wine Trail
March 7, 2015 - March 8, 2015No admission
The North Sound Wine Trail celebrates it second annual Spring Barrel event. This is a passport event that is free to participate in, and you can pick up the passport from any winery in this region of Washington state.
Wineries include Carpenter Creek, Dusty Cellars, Eagle Haven, Edward Lynne, Glacier Peak, Silver Bell and Skagit Cellars.
The North Sound Wine Trail, founded in 2013, is a collaboration of small to medium sized family-run wineries joined to showcase the beauty and bounty of the north Puget Sound region and the diversity of wines being produced here. Most of our wineries are located in the Puget Sound AVA, the only American Viticultural Area in Washington state located west of the Cascade Mountains.
Tasting fees may apply at individual wineries. Once completed, turn your passport in to the last winery you visit for a chance to win a two-night stay at Channel Lodge in La Connor, $75 dinner voucher to La Connor Seafood & Prime Rib and The Trumpeter Public House in Mount Vernon as well as over $200 worth of gift certificates from the participating wineries.
You must complete the entire trail to be entered, and you may redeem the prize during our fall crush weekend in October.