- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 9 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
North Willamette Vintners present Canines Uncorked
August 9, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm$40
Canines Uncorked offers complimentary wine tastings at participating members of the North Willamette Vintners group and supports the pets at the Oregon Humane Society.
Food, activities, and OHS dogs available for adoption will be found throughout the wineries on the tour. Box lunches will be available for purchase at select wineries. Enjoy activities for people and dogs while you sip on your favorite wines.
Participating wineries include A Blooming Hill Vineyard, Apollini Vineyards, Ardiri Vineyard and Winery, Blizzard Wines, David Hill Vineyard and Winery, Elk Cove Vineyards, Helvetia Vineyards, Kramer Vineyards, Oak Knoll Winery, Plum Hill Vineyards, Provincial Vineyards, SakeOne and Tualatin Estate Vineyards.
Tickets are $40 in advance; $45 day-of; and all ticket proceeds help the pets of OHS ($25 of every ticket is tax-deductible).
Online ticket purchase closes at 10 p.m., Aug. 7.
If you need to purchase tickets after this date, you can do so on the day of the event (Aug. 9) at Apolloni, Kramer and Plum Hill.
Ticket price increases to $45 the day of the event.