- Malbec a delicious Pacific Northwest redPosted 14 hours ago
- Yakima Valley winemakers show fondness for Secret CrushPosted 1 day ago
- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 3 days ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 4 days ago
- Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho winePosted 5 days ago
- Champoux champions Marquette grape in retirementPosted 5 days ago
- Cab is king at this year’s Celebrate Walla WallaPosted 6 days ago
- Great Northwest white winesPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon coast town gears up for Savor Cannon BeachPosted 1 week ago
- Small Washington wineries ask state for tax breakPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
North Willamette Vintners present Canines Uncorked
August 9, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm| $40
Canines Uncorked offers complimentary wine tastings at participating members of the North Willamette Vintners group and supports the pets at the Oregon Humane Society.
Food, activities, and OHS dogs available for adoption will be found throughout the wineries on the tour. Box lunches will be available for purchase at select wineries. Enjoy activities for people and dogs while you sip on your favorite wines.
Participating wineries include A Blooming Hill Vineyard, Apollini Vineyards, Ardiri Vineyard and Winery, Blizzard Wines, David Hill Vineyard and Winery, Elk Cove Vineyards, Helvetia Vineyards, Kramer Vineyards, Oak Knoll Winery, Plum Hill Vineyards, Provincial Vineyards, SakeOne and Tualatin Estate Vineyards.
Tickets are $40 in advance; $45 day-of; and all ticket proceeds help the pets of OHS ($25 of every ticket is tax-deductible).
Online ticket purchase closes at 10 p.m., Aug. 7.
If you need to purchase tickets after this date, you can do so on the day of the event (Aug. 9) at Apolloni, Kramer and Plum Hill.
Ticket price increases to $45 the day of the event.