- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 23 hours ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 2 days ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 5 days ago
- Idaho wine industry states its case for RieslingPosted 6 days ago
- Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling RendezvousPosted 7 days ago
- Riesling a favorite across Pacific NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Fire threatens Washington winery, vineyard near Red MountainPosted 1 week ago
- State of Washington Riesling continues to improvePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
North Willamette Vintners present Canines Uncorked
August 9, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm| $40
Canines Uncorked offers complimentary wine tastings at participating members of the North Willamette Vintners group and supports the pets at the Oregon Humane Society.
Food, activities, and OHS dogs available for adoption will be found throughout the wineries on the tour. Box lunches will be available for purchase at select wineries. Enjoy activities for people and dogs while you sip on your favorite wines.
Participating wineries include A Blooming Hill Vineyard, Apollini Vineyards, Ardiri Vineyard and Winery, Blizzard Wines, David Hill Vineyard and Winery, Elk Cove Vineyards, Helvetia Vineyards, Kramer Vineyards, Oak Knoll Winery, Plum Hill Vineyards, Provincial Vineyards, SakeOne and Tualatin Estate Vineyards.
Tickets are $40 in advance; $45 day-of; and all ticket proceeds help the pets of OHS ($25 of every ticket is tax-deductible).
Online ticket purchase closes at 10 p.m., Aug. 7.
If you need to purchase tickets after this date, you can do so on the day of the event (Aug. 9) at Apolloni, Kramer and Plum Hill.
Ticket price increases to $45 the day of the event.