- Silvara Vineyards’ Malbec best in North Central WashingtonPosted 13 hours ago
- History runs deep in soils of Yakima Valley wine countryPosted 2 days ago
- Del Rio Vineyards offers free U-pick flowers to those who givePosted 2 days ago
- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 5 days ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 6 days ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 7 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 1 week ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
North Willamette Vintners present Canines Uncorked
August 9, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm$40
Canines Uncorked offers complimentary wine tastings at participating members of the North Willamette Vintners group and supports the pets at the Oregon Humane Society.
Food, activities, and OHS dogs available for adoption will be found throughout the wineries on the tour. Box lunches will be available for purchase at select wineries. Enjoy activities for people and dogs while you sip on your favorite wines.
Participating wineries include A Blooming Hill Vineyard, Apollini Vineyards, Ardiri Vineyard and Winery, Blizzard Wines, David Hill Vineyard and Winery, Elk Cove Vineyards, Helvetia Vineyards, Kramer Vineyards, Oak Knoll Winery, Plum Hill Vineyards, Provincial Vineyards, SakeOne and Tualatin Estate Vineyards.
Tickets are $40 in advance; $45 day-of; and all ticket proceeds help the pets of OHS ($25 of every ticket is tax-deductible).
Online ticket purchase closes at 10 p.m., Aug. 7.
If you need to purchase tickets after this date, you can do so on the day of the event (Aug. 9) at Apolloni, Kramer and Plum Hill.
Ticket price increases to $45 the day of the event.