- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 24 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
North Willamette Vintners present Canines Uncorked
August 9, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm$40
Canines Uncorked offers complimentary wine tastings at participating members of the North Willamette Vintners group and supports the pets at the Oregon Humane Society.
Food, activities, and OHS dogs available for adoption will be found throughout the wineries on the tour. Box lunches will be available for purchase at select wineries. Enjoy activities for people and dogs while you sip on your favorite wines.
Participating wineries include A Blooming Hill Vineyard, Apollini Vineyards, Ardiri Vineyard and Winery, Blizzard Wines, David Hill Vineyard and Winery, Elk Cove Vineyards, Helvetia Vineyards, Kramer Vineyards, Oak Knoll Winery, Plum Hill Vineyards, Provincial Vineyards, SakeOne and Tualatin Estate Vineyards.
Tickets are $40 in advance; $45 day-of; and all ticket proceeds help the pets of OHS ($25 of every ticket is tax-deductible).
Online ticket purchase closes at 10 p.m., Aug. 7.
If you need to purchase tickets after this date, you can do so on the day of the event (Aug. 9) at Apolloni, Kramer and Plum Hill.
Ticket price increases to $45 the day of the event.