- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Northern Exposure Wine Weekend at the Columbia Gorge Hotel
November 8, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - November 9, 2013 @ 9:00 pm$495 - $695
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — Come spend an informative weekend at the historic Columbia Gorge Hotel with Andy Perdue and Eric Degerman, co-founders of Wine Press Northwest magazine who now are publishing at GreatNorthwestWine.com.
Andy and Eric will help you taste your way through 100 of the Pacific Northwest’s best wines and provide insights into the distinctive qualities of the region.
The price is $695 — all inclusive — for double occupancy, and $495 for single occupancy.
Friday, Nov. 8
Back Room Tasting & Social — 7 p.m.-9 p.m.
After conducting intensive three-day wine competition at the Columbia Gorge Hotel, Andy and Eric will take you behind the scenes to socialize, swirl, sip and spit through 500 bottles of some of the Pacific Northwest’s best wines while enjoying hors d’oeuvres created for this event by the culinary team at Simon’s Cliff House.
Saturday, Nov. 9
Let’s Talk Sparkling Wine over Breakfast — 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Andy and Eric will talk about sparkling wines from our region as you enjoy a Mimosa Breakfast Buffet.
Explore Hood River 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
On your own, experience wineries in Hood River and throughout the rest of the Columbia Gorge
Wine Talk with Andy & Eric — 5 p.m.-6 p.m.
Bring your questions about the future of the Columbia Gorge Wine industry and its role in the Pacific Northwest.
Pacific Northwest 7-Course Dinner — 7 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Enjoy a seven-course meal prepared by our chefs, using fresh ingredients sourced from the Pacific Northwest.