- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 22 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Northern Exposure Wine Weekend at the Columbia Gorge Hotel
November 8, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - November 9, 2013 @ 9:00 pm$495 - $695
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — Come spend an informative weekend at the historic Columbia Gorge Hotel with Andy Perdue and Eric Degerman, co-founders of Wine Press Northwest magazine who now are publishing at GreatNorthwestWine.com.
Andy and Eric will help you taste your way through 100 of the Pacific Northwest’s best wines and provide insights into the distinctive qualities of the region.
The price is $695 — all inclusive — for double occupancy, and $495 for single occupancy.
Friday, Nov. 8
Back Room Tasting & Social — 7 p.m.-9 p.m.
After conducting intensive three-day wine competition at the Columbia Gorge Hotel, Andy and Eric will take you behind the scenes to socialize, swirl, sip and spit through 500 bottles of some of the Pacific Northwest’s best wines while enjoying hors d’oeuvres created for this event by the culinary team at Simon’s Cliff House.
Saturday, Nov. 9
Let’s Talk Sparkling Wine over Breakfast — 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Andy and Eric will talk about sparkling wines from our region as you enjoy a Mimosa Breakfast Buffet.
Explore Hood River 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
On your own, experience wineries in Hood River and throughout the rest of the Columbia Gorge
Wine Talk with Andy & Eric — 5 p.m.-6 p.m.
Bring your questions about the future of the Columbia Gorge Wine industry and its role in the Pacific Northwest.
Pacific Northwest 7-Course Dinner — 7 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Enjoy a seven-course meal prepared by our chefs, using fresh ingredients sourced from the Pacific Northwest.