- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 7 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Northern Exposure Wine Weekend at the Columbia Gorge Hotel
November 8, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - November 9, 2013 @ 9:00 pm$495 - $695
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — Come spend an informative weekend at the historic Columbia Gorge Hotel with Andy Perdue and Eric Degerman, co-founders of Wine Press Northwest magazine who now are publishing at GreatNorthwestWine.com.
Andy and Eric will help you taste your way through 100 of the Pacific Northwest’s best wines and provide insights into the distinctive qualities of the region.
The price is $695 — all inclusive — for double occupancy, and $495 for single occupancy.
Friday, Nov. 8
Back Room Tasting & Social — 7 p.m.-9 p.m.
After conducting intensive three-day wine competition at the Columbia Gorge Hotel, Andy and Eric will take you behind the scenes to socialize, swirl, sip and spit through 500 bottles of some of the Pacific Northwest’s best wines while enjoying hors d’oeuvres created for this event by the culinary team at Simon’s Cliff House.
Saturday, Nov. 9
Let’s Talk Sparkling Wine over Breakfast — 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Andy and Eric will talk about sparkling wines from our region as you enjoy a Mimosa Breakfast Buffet.
Explore Hood River 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
On your own, experience wineries in Hood River and throughout the rest of the Columbia Gorge
Wine Talk with Andy & Eric — 5 p.m.-6 p.m.
Bring your questions about the future of the Columbia Gorge Wine industry and its role in the Pacific Northwest.
Pacific Northwest 7-Course Dinner — 7 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Enjoy a seven-course meal prepared by our chefs, using fresh ingredients sourced from the Pacific Northwest.