- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 7 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Northern Exposure Wine Weekend
April 4, 2014 - April 6, 2014$795.00
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — The Northern Exposure Wine Weekend is an informative weekend at the historic Columbia Gorge Hotel with Andy Perdue and Eric Degerman, co-founders of Wine Press Northwest magazine who now are publishing at GreatNorthwestWine.com, and master facilitators Hank and Nancy Sauer.
Friday, April 4
Back Room Tasting & Social — 7 p.m.-9 p.m.
After conducting intensive three-day wine competition at the Columbia Gorge Hotel, Andy and Eric and the Sauers will take you behind the scenes to socialize, swirl, sip and spit through 600 bottles of some of the Pacific Northwest’s best wines while enjoying hors d’oeuvres created for this event by the culinary team at Simon’s Cliff House.
Saturday, April 5
Let’s Talk Sparkling Wine over Breakfast — 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Andy and Eric will talk about sparkling wines from our region as you enjoy a Mimosa Breakfast Buffet.
Explore Hood River 11 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
On your own, experience wineries in Hood River and throughout the rest of the Columbia Gorge.
Library tasting at Cathedral Ridge — 4 p.m.-6 p.m.
Visit Cathedral Ridge Winery, Wine Press Northwest’s 2007 Oregon Winery of the Year, for a remarkable library wine tasting with winemaker Robb Bell. This will feature several wines including the 2007 Pinot Noir and the 2006 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve. Several will be exquisitely paired with gourmet appetizers to enhance your experience. Come enjoy this great opportunity to experience a full working boutique winery with great wine, food and amazing views.
Pacific Northwest 7-Course Dinner — 7 p.m.-9 p.m.
Enjoy a seven-course meal prepared by our chefs, using fresh ingredients sourced from the Pacific Northwest and paired with some of the top wines from the second annual Great Northwest Wine Competition.
The price is $795 — all inclusive — for double occupancy, and $595 for single occupancy.