- Double Canyon hires Kate Michaud as winemakerPosted 9 hours ago
- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 7 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Northwest Taste Food and Beverage Show
October 16, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - October 18, 2015 @ 7:00 pm$25
SPOKANE, Wash. — The annual Northwest Taste food and beverage show, which benefits Wishing Star, is next scheduled for 2017 after Ada Hargrove of Blue Sky Marketing took over ownership of the event from Rhonda Marks in spring 2016.
Regional craft beverages were featured, and past winery participants included Forgeron Cellars, Finn River, Maryhill Winery, MonteScarlatto Estate Winery, Naked Winery, Precept Wine and Grape House Vineyards.