- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 17 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Northwest Taste Food and Beverage Show
October 16, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - October 18, 2015 @ 7:00 pm$25
SPOKANE, Wash. — The annual Northwest Taste food and beverage show, which benefits Wishing Star, is next scheduled for 2017 after Ada Hargrove of Blue Sky Marketing took over ownership of the event from Rhonda Marks in spring 2016.
Regional craft beverages were featured, and past winery participants included Forgeron Cellars, Finn River, Maryhill Winery, MonteScarlatto Estate Winery, Naked Winery, Precept Wine and Grape House Vineyards.