- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 2 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Northwest Taste Food and Beverage Show
October 16, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - October 18, 2015 @ 7:00 pm$25
SPOKANE, Wash. — The annual Northwest Taste food and beverage show, which benefits Wishing Star, is next scheduled for 2017 after Ada Hargrove of Blue Sky Marketing took over ownership of the event from Rhonda Marks in spring 2016.
Regional craft beverages were featured, and past winery participants included Forgeron Cellars, Finn River, Maryhill Winery, MonteScarlatto Estate Winery, Naked Winery, Precept Wine and Grape House Vineyards.