- Double Canyon hires Kate Michaud as winemakerPosted 9 hours ago
- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 7 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Northwest Winefest at Schweitzer Mountain
July 16, 2016 @ 11:00 am - July 17, 2016 @ 5:00 pm$20
SANDPOINT, Idaho – More than 20 Northwest wineries will combine to pour more than 80 wines for sampling and purchase on Saturday, July 16 and Sunday, July 17.
The list of participating wineries includes Airfield Estates, Arbor Crest, Boomtown by Dusted Valley, Canoe Ridge Vineyard, Clearwater Canyon Cellars, Colter’s Creek, Foundry, Gifford Hirlinger, Jones of Washington, Mercer Estates, Northstar, Pend d’Oreille, Ste. Chapelle, Saviah Cellars, Sawtooth, Small House, Sokol Blosser, Walla Walla Vintners and Waterbrook.
Several bands are lined up for two fun-filled days of live music, barbecue, arts and crafts vendors.
At 10 a.m., Saturday, there’s the fifth annual Schweitzer Mountain Trail Run that starts and finishes in the Schweitzer Mountain Village.
The wine tasting and live music runs 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday. The chairlift is open for hiking, biking and sightseeing throughout the weekend.
Cost is $20, which includes a stemless souvenir wine glass with 10 tasting tickets of 1 ounces each. Additional tasting tickets are $3 for two tickets. Tickets can only be used in 2016 NW Winefest glassware.
- Premium wines require two tickets per ounce.
Lift tickets are 20 percent off the regular price – $12 foot traffic and $20 bikes instead of $15/$25.
For lodging, call 877-487-4643 or visit www.schweitzer.com for lodging reservations. Use the promo code “festival” for a 10% discount on Schweitzer hotel rooms and condo rentals.