- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Northwest Winefest at Schweitzer Mountain
July 16, 2016 @ 11:00 am - July 17, 2016 @ 5:00 pm$20
SANDPOINT, Idaho – More than 20 Northwest wineries will combine to pour more than 80 wines for sampling and purchase on Saturday, July 16 and Sunday, July 17.
The list of participating wineries includes Airfield Estates, Arbor Crest, Boomtown by Dusted Valley, Canoe Ridge Vineyard, Clearwater Canyon Cellars, Colter’s Creek, Foundry, Gifford Hirlinger, Jones of Washington, Mercer Estates, Northstar, Pend d’Oreille, Ste. Chapelle, Saviah Cellars, Sawtooth, Small House, Sokol Blosser, Walla Walla Vintners and Waterbrook.
Several bands are lined up for two fun-filled days of live music, barbecue, arts and crafts vendors.
At 10 a.m., Saturday, there’s the fifth annual Schweitzer Mountain Trail Run that starts and finishes in the Schweitzer Mountain Village.
The wine tasting and live music runs 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday. The chairlift is open for hiking, biking and sightseeing throughout the weekend.
Cost is $20, which includes a stemless souvenir wine glass with 10 tasting tickets of 1 ounces each. Additional tasting tickets are $3 for two tickets. Tickets can only be used in 2016 NW Winefest glassware.
- Premium wines require two tickets per ounce.
Lift tickets are 20 percent off the regular price – $12 foot traffic and $20 bikes instead of $15/$25.
For lodging, call 877-487-4643 or visit www.schweitzer.com for lodging reservations. Use the promo code “festival” for a 10% discount on Schweitzer hotel rooms and condo rentals.