- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Not Too Shabby performs at Ledger David Cellars
October 11, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$5
Listen to the sounds of local jazz, blues and pop artists Not Too Shabby at Ledger David Cellars on Sunday, Oct. 11.
Enjoy a selection of award-winning, single vineyard estate wines by Ledger David Cellars paired with specialty pizzas served fresh from Mamma Mia’s mobile wood fire oven.