- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 1 day ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Not Too Shabby performs at Ledger David Cellars
October 11, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$5
Listen to the sounds of local jazz, blues and pop artists Not Too Shabby at Ledger David Cellars on Sunday, Oct. 11.
Enjoy a selection of award-winning, single vineyard estate wines by Ledger David Cellars paired with specialty pizzas served fresh from Mamma Mia’s mobile wood fire oven.