- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 8 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 6 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- Gold medal winning reds at 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Not Too Shabby performs at Ledger David Cellars
October 11, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$5
Listen to the sounds of local jazz, blues and pop artists Not Too Shabby at Ledger David Cellars on Sunday, Oct. 11.
Enjoy a selection of award-winning, single vineyard estate wines by Ledger David Cellars paired with specialty pizzas served fresh from Mamma Mia’s mobile wood fire oven.