- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 13 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
‘Oh Pretty Woman’ BBQ at Wild Goose Vineyards and Winery
May 3, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm$45
This “live” tribute to Roy Orbison is the first event and grand opening of the new Smoke & Oak Bistro at Wild Goose Vineyards & Winery.
Chef Sarren Wolfe will provide a scrumptious barbecue buffet featuring Okanagan Valley meats and produce paired with award-winning wines by Hagen Kruger — winemaker for Wine Press Northwest magazine’s Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year in 2009.