- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 10 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
‘Oh Pretty Woman’ BBQ at Wild Goose Vineyards and Winery
May 3, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm$45
This “live” tribute to Roy Orbison is the first event and grand opening of the new Smoke & Oak Bistro at Wild Goose Vineyards & Winery.
Chef Sarren Wolfe will provide a scrumptious barbecue buffet featuring Okanagan Valley meats and produce paired with award-winning wines by Hagen Kruger — winemaker for Wine Press Northwest magazine’s Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year in 2009.