- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
‘Oh Pretty Woman’ BBQ at Wild Goose Vineyards and Winery
May 3, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm$45
This “live” tribute to Roy Orbison is the first event and grand opening of the new Smoke & Oak Bistro at Wild Goose Vineyards & Winery.
Chef Sarren Wolfe will provide a scrumptious barbecue buffet featuring Okanagan Valley meats and produce paired with award-winning wines by Hagen Kruger — winemaker for Wine Press Northwest magazine’s Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year in 2009.