- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 9 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
‘Oh Pretty Woman’ BBQ at Wild Goose Vineyards and Winery
May 3, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm$45
This “live” tribute to Roy Orbison is the first event and grand opening of the new Smoke & Oak Bistro at Wild Goose Vineyards & Winery.
Chef Sarren Wolfe will provide a scrumptious barbecue buffet featuring Okanagan Valley meats and produce paired with award-winning wines by Hagen Kruger — winemaker for Wine Press Northwest magazine’s Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year in 2009.