- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 6 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
‘Oh Pretty Woman’ BBQ at Wild Goose Vineyards and Winery
May 3, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm$45
This “live” tribute to Roy Orbison is the first event and grand opening of the new Smoke & Oak Bistro at Wild Goose Vineyards & Winery.
Chef Sarren Wolfe will provide a scrumptious barbecue buffet featuring Okanagan Valley meats and produce paired with award-winning wines by Hagen Kruger — winemaker for Wine Press Northwest magazine’s Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year in 2009.