- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 1 day ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 7 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ohme Gardens Wine and Food Gala
July 9, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$80
WENATCHEE, Wash. — North Central Washington’s garden wine and food event of the summer returns with the Ohme Gardens Wine & Food Gala.
Enjoy the views from Ohme Gardens while savoring tastes of wine from North Central Washington Wine Country wineries, paired with food from the top chefs in North Central Washington, who will use locally farmed food.
Participating wineries include Crayelle Cellars, Horan Estates Winery, Ryan Patrick Vineyards, Goose Ridge Estate Winery, Leony’s Cellars, Tildio Winery, Chateau Fair Le Pont Winery, Snowdrift Cider, Martin Scott Winery, Esther Briques Winery, Baroness Cellars, NV Cider, and Silvara Winery.
Participating caterers include Visconti’s, Cured, Cheesemonger, Tastebuds, Ravenous Catering, Iwa Sushi, Chateau Grill, and Balsamroot Bakery.
Ohme Gardens is nationally recognized for its breathtaking views of the Columbia River Valley. It is a photographer’s paradise.
Ticket price is $80 at the door, but those who purchase online by Thursday, July 6 will receive a $15 discount.