- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 20 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ohme Gardens Wine and Food Gala
July 9, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$80
WENATCHEE, Wash. — North Central Washington’s garden wine and food event of the summer returns with the Ohme Gardens Wine & Food Gala.
Enjoy the views from Ohme Gardens while savoring tastes of wine from North Central Washington Wine Country wineries, paired with food from the top chefs in North Central Washington, who will use locally farmed food.
Participating wineries include Crayelle Cellars, Horan Estates Winery, Ryan Patrick Vineyards, Goose Ridge Estate Winery, Leony’s Cellars, Tildio Winery, Chateau Fair Le Pont Winery, Snowdrift Cider, Martin Scott Winery, Esther Briques Winery, Baroness Cellars, NV Cider, and Silvara Winery.
Participating caterers include Visconti’s, Cured, Cheesemonger, Tastebuds, Ravenous Catering, Iwa Sushi, Chateau Grill, and Balsamroot Bakery.
Ohme Gardens is nationally recognized for its breathtaking views of the Columbia River Valley. It is a photographer’s paradise.
Ticket price is $80 at the door, but those who purchase online by Thursday, July 6 will receive a $15 discount.