- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 23 hours ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- Individual tickets on sale for 2017 International Pinot Noir Conference in OregonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ohme Gardens Wine and Food Gala
July 9, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$80
WENATCHEE, Wash. — North Central Washington’s garden wine and food event of the summer returns with the Ohme Gardens Wine & Food Gala.
Enjoy the views from Ohme Gardens while savoring tastes of wine from North Central Washington Wine Country wineries, paired with food from the top chefs in North Central Washington, who will use locally farmed food.
Participating wineries include Crayelle Cellars, Horan Estates Winery, Ryan Patrick Vineyards, Goose Ridge Estate Winery, Leony’s Cellars, Tildio Winery, Chateau Fair Le Pont Winery, Snowdrift Cider, Martin Scott Winery, Esther Briques Winery, Baroness Cellars, NV Cider, and Silvara Winery.
Participating caterers include Visconti’s, Cured, Cheesemonger, Tastebuds, Ravenous Catering, Iwa Sushi, Chateau Grill, and Balsamroot Bakery.
Ohme Gardens is nationally recognized for its breathtaking views of the Columbia River Valley. It is a photographer’s paradise.
Ticket price is $80 at the door, but those who purchase online by Thursday, July 6 will receive a $15 discount.