- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 8 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 7 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ohme Gardens Wine and Food Gala
July 9, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$80
WENATCHEE, Wash. — North Central Washington’s garden wine and food event of the summer returns with the Ohme Gardens Wine & Food Gala.
Enjoy the views from Ohme Gardens while savoring tastes of wine from North Central Washington Wine Country wineries, paired with food from the top chefs in North Central Washington, who will use locally farmed food.
Participating wineries include Crayelle Cellars, Horan Estates Winery, Ryan Patrick Vineyards, Goose Ridge Estate Winery, Leony’s Cellars, Tildio Winery, Chateau Fair Le Pont Winery, Snowdrift Cider, Martin Scott Winery, Esther Briques Winery, Baroness Cellars, NV Cider, and Silvara Winery.
Participating caterers include Visconti’s, Cured, Cheesemonger, Tastebuds, Ravenous Catering, Iwa Sushi, Chateau Grill, and Balsamroot Bakery.
Ohme Gardens is nationally recognized for its breathtaking views of the Columbia River Valley. It is a photographer’s paradise.
Ticket price is $80 at the door, but those who purchase online by Thursday, July 6 will receive a $15 discount.