- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 20 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ohme Gardens Wine and Food Gala
July 9 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$80
WENATCHEE, Wash. — North Central Washington’s garden wine and food event of the summer returns with the Ohme Gardens Wine & Food Gala.
Enjoy the views from Ohme Gardens while savoring tastes of wine from North Central Washington Wine Country wineries, paired with food from the top chefs in North Central Washington, who will use locally farmed food.
Participating wineries include Crayelle Cellars, Horan Estates Winery, Ryan Patrick Vineyards, Goose Ridge Estate Winery, Leony’s Cellars, Tildio Winery, Chateau Fair Le Pont Winery, Snowdrift Cider, Martin Scott Winery, Esther Briques Winery, Baroness Cellars, NV Cider, and Silvara Winery.
Participating caterers include Visconti’s, Cured, Cheesemonger, Tastebuds, Ravenous Catering, Iwa Sushi, Chateau Grill, and Balsamroot Bakery.
Ohme Gardens is nationally recognized for its breathtaking views of the Columbia River Valley. It is a photographer’s paradise.
Ticket price is $80 at the door, but those who purchase online by Thursday, July 6 will receive a $15 discount.