- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Olio Nuovo dinner at Red Ridge Farms
January 25, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$85
Head out to Red Ridge Farms on Saturday, Jan. 25 for its Olio Nuovo dinner! If you missed our annual Olio Nuovo weekend in November, you’re in luck.
Join us for a night of culinary indulgence with a four-course seasonal and sustainably sourced meal prepared by noted Portland chef Andrew Biggs of Hunt & Gather Catering.
Each course highlights Oregon Olive Mill’s newly pressed Olio Nuovo — the purest expression of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Enjoy this delightful meal paired alongside Durant Vineyards wine.