- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 8 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 6 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- Gold medal winning reds at 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Olio Nuovo dinner at Red Ridge Farms
January 25, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$85
Head out to Red Ridge Farms on Saturday, Jan. 25 for its Olio Nuovo dinner! If you missed our annual Olio Nuovo weekend in November, you’re in luck.
Join us for a night of culinary indulgence with a four-course seasonal and sustainably sourced meal prepared by noted Portland chef Andrew Biggs of Hunt & Gather Catering.
Each course highlights Oregon Olive Mill’s newly pressed Olio Nuovo — the purest expression of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Enjoy this delightful meal paired alongside Durant Vineyards wine.