- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 3 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Olio Nuovo dinner at Red Ridge Farms
January 25, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$85
Head out to Red Ridge Farms on Saturday, Jan. 25 for its Olio Nuovo dinner! If you missed our annual Olio Nuovo weekend in November, you’re in luck.
Join us for a night of culinary indulgence with a four-course seasonal and sustainably sourced meal prepared by noted Portland chef Andrew Biggs of Hunt & Gather Catering.
Each course highlights Oregon Olive Mill’s newly pressed Olio Nuovo — the purest expression of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Enjoy this delightful meal paired alongside Durant Vineyards wine.