- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Olio Nuovo dinner at Red Ridge Farms
January 25, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$85
Head out to Red Ridge Farms on Saturday, Jan. 25 for its Olio Nuovo dinner! If you missed our annual Olio Nuovo weekend in November, you’re in luck.
Join us for a night of culinary indulgence with a four-course seasonal and sustainably sourced meal prepared by noted Portland chef Andrew Biggs of Hunt & Gather Catering.
Each course highlights Oregon Olive Mill’s newly pressed Olio Nuovo — the purest expression of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Enjoy this delightful meal paired alongside Durant Vineyards wine.