- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 1 day ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 7 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Oliver Festival of the Grape
October 2, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$23
OLIVER, British Columbia — Oliver’s Festival Of the Grape is the Southern Okanagan’s largest family fall wine festival, featuring more than 50 wineries, food/wine pairings, a grape stomp, live music and a kids zone.
The Oliver Festival of the Grape was established in 1997. It has grown to include tents offering wine and food pairings from wineries that have associated restaurants or that provide a unique food offering at the winery.
There will be wineries from Kelowna to Osoyoos offering tastings, the Chateau Kid Zone play area for children, 15 food trucks, indoor art show and 60 retail vendors.
Past musical acts have included Juno Award-winning The Paperboys as well as Brandon Isaak and His Saints of Swing.
Wineries include Elephant Island Orchard Wines, Road 13 Vineyards, Silver Sage Winery, Meadows Vista Honey Wines, Black Hills Estate Winery, Rustic Roots Winery, Squeezed Wines, Desert Hills Winery, Blasted Church Vineyards, Oliver Twist Estate Winery, Maverick Estate Winery, Wild Goose Vineyards and Winery, Castoro De Oro Estate Winery, Volcanic Hills Esate Winery, Recline Ridge Vineyards and Winery, Cana Vines, Saxon, Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery, Thornhaven Estate Winery, Hester Creek Estate Winery, Moon Curser Vineyards, Sandhill, Red Rooster Winery, Wayne Gretzky Okanagan, Quinta Ferreira Esate Winery, Kraze Legz Winery, Phasion Estates Winery, Covert Farms Family Estate Winery, Hidden Chapel Winery, River Stone Esate Winery, Church and State Winery, Kismet Estate Winery Ltd., CC Jentsch Cellers, Tinhorn Creek, Nk’Mip Cellars, Culmina Family Estate Winery, Calliope Wines, Time Estate Winery, Orofino, Forbidden Fruit Winery and Adega on 45th Estate Winery