- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 1 day ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 5 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 week ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Olympic Peninsula Dungeness Crab and Seafood Festival
October 11, 2013 - October 13, 2013
The Dungeness Crab & Seafood Festival is the annual celebration of the region’s diverse bounty – the seafood, the maritime and cultural traditions and the breathtaking coastal environment.
The festival’s featured crustacean, the Dungeness crab, was named after the village of Dungeness (between Sequim and Port Angeles), Washington. The Festival is at the Port Angeles City Pier overlooking the Strait of Juan de Fuca. Eight top local restaurants complement the crab feed with more than 25 seafood dishes and great desserts. New this year is the Taylor Shellfish raw bar. Enjoy fantastic oysters with Northwest microbrews and wine from the Olympic Peninsula wineries.
Eight award-winning wineries of the Olympic Peninsula invite you to visit and sample an array of wines and ciders during the Dungeness Crab and Seafood Festival. The Olympic Peninsula wineries will be open Saturday, Oct. 12 and Sunday, Oct. 13. Wineries will be open normal tasting room hours and customary tasting fees will apply.
The Olympic Peninsula Wineries encourages responsible wine touring and recommends that you have a designated driver in your group. For further information regarding the wineries please call 800-785-5495.