- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 23 hours ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Olympic Peninsula Dungeness Crab and Seafood Festival
October 11, 2013 - October 13, 2013
The Dungeness Crab & Seafood Festival is the annual celebration of the region’s diverse bounty – the seafood, the maritime and cultural traditions and the breathtaking coastal environment.
The festival’s featured crustacean, the Dungeness crab, was named after the village of Dungeness (between Sequim and Port Angeles), Washington. The Festival is at the Port Angeles City Pier overlooking the Strait of Juan de Fuca. Eight top local restaurants complement the crab feed with more than 25 seafood dishes and great desserts. New this year is the Taylor Shellfish raw bar. Enjoy fantastic oysters with Northwest microbrews and wine from the Olympic Peninsula wineries.
Eight award-winning wineries of the Olympic Peninsula invite you to visit and sample an array of wines and ciders during the Dungeness Crab and Seafood Festival. The Olympic Peninsula wineries will be open Saturday, Oct. 12 and Sunday, Oct. 13. Wineries will be open normal tasting room hours and customary tasting fees will apply.
The Olympic Peninsula Wineries encourages responsible wine touring and recommends that you have a designated driver in your group. For further information regarding the wineries please call 800-785-5495.