- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 18 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Olympic Peninsula Dungeness Crab and Seafood Festival
October 11, 2013 - October 13, 2013
The Dungeness Crab & Seafood Festival is the annual celebration of the region’s diverse bounty – the seafood, the maritime and cultural traditions and the breathtaking coastal environment.
The festival’s featured crustacean, the Dungeness crab, was named after the village of Dungeness (between Sequim and Port Angeles), Washington. The Festival is at the Port Angeles City Pier overlooking the Strait of Juan de Fuca. Eight top local restaurants complement the crab feed with more than 25 seafood dishes and great desserts. New this year is the Taylor Shellfish raw bar. Enjoy fantastic oysters with Northwest microbrews and wine from the Olympic Peninsula wineries.
Eight award-winning wineries of the Olympic Peninsula invite you to visit and sample an array of wines and ciders during the Dungeness Crab and Seafood Festival. The Olympic Peninsula wineries will be open Saturday, Oct. 12 and Sunday, Oct. 13. Wineries will be open normal tasting room hours and customary tasting fees will apply.
The Olympic Peninsula Wineries encourages responsible wine touring and recommends that you have a designated driver in your group. For further information regarding the wineries please call 800-785-5495.