- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Olympic Peninsula Dungeness Crab and Seafood Festival
October 11, 2013 - October 13, 2013
The Dungeness Crab & Seafood Festival is the annual celebration of the region’s diverse bounty – the seafood, the maritime and cultural traditions and the breathtaking coastal environment.
The festival’s featured crustacean, the Dungeness crab, was named after the village of Dungeness (between Sequim and Port Angeles), Washington. The Festival is at the Port Angeles City Pier overlooking the Strait of Juan de Fuca. Eight top local restaurants complement the crab feed with more than 25 seafood dishes and great desserts. New this year is the Taylor Shellfish raw bar. Enjoy fantastic oysters with Northwest microbrews and wine from the Olympic Peninsula wineries.
Eight award-winning wineries of the Olympic Peninsula invite you to visit and sample an array of wines and ciders during the Dungeness Crab and Seafood Festival. The Olympic Peninsula wineries will be open Saturday, Oct. 12 and Sunday, Oct. 13. Wineries will be open normal tasting room hours and customary tasting fees will apply.
The Olympic Peninsula Wineries encourages responsible wine touring and recommends that you have a designated driver in your group. For further information regarding the wineries please call 800-785-5495.