- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 4 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 7 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Olympic Peninsula Harvest Wine Tour and Scarecrow Contest
November 9, 2013 @ 11:00 am - November 11, 2013 @ 5:00 pm$30
The Olympic Peninsula Wineries will put their creative grape and apple juices to the test at this year’s annual Harvest Wine Tour, with each winery displaying its own artistic interpretation of the “Wine Scarecrow” for visitors to enjoy.
Limited only by their imaginations, the wineries will strive to design the most unique vineyard watchman ever to scare (or commune with) a pesky bird! Visitors can vote for their favorite scarecrow while tasting the best of the vintage.
Saturday night features a limited seating winemaker dinner at Nourish Sequim. This Farm-to-Fork special culinary celebration will sell out soon. RSVP online today. If you miss out on Saturday’s dinner Nourish will be featuring a Harvest Wine & Cider special Sunday Brunch 10AM – 2:30PM.
We are bringing back a guest favorite for the Harvest Tour — BYOG (Bring your own glass). We all have a favorite wine glass, perhaps it is just the right shape, or maybe it is brilliantly cut crystal, it could bring back fond memories of a trip to a favorite winery, or maybe is just makes everything taste a little bit better, now is the time to show it off. For those guests who don’t bring a glass we will have a selection of Olympic Peninsula Winery Tour glasses for you to pick from.
The $30 ticket for the self-guided tour can be purchased online or at participating wineries during the three day event. Tickets entitle participants to complimentary wine tastings at each winery during the event weekend.
A tasting fee of $5 per winery will apply to non-ticketed visitors. Get your ticket stamped at all eight wineries and be eligible to enter our gift basket drawing. While children are allowed in the tasting rooms, you must be 21 or over to purchase tickets and/or participate in wine tasting. All ticket sales are non-refundable.
The Holiday Inn Express & Conference Center of Sequim can be your Harvest Wine Tour lodging “base camp” for the weekend offering special rates for Nov. 8-9-10 and 11 of only $119 plus tax for a standard room. Holiday Inn will also offer a package including accommodations plus tickets for the tour.
Put your foot-down for fun as we celebrate the Fall Harvest and Crush on the Olympic Peninsula Wine Trail, November 9-10-11!