- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 14 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 7 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Olympic Peninsula Wineries Northwest Wine and Cheese Tour
April 30, 2016 @ 11:00 am - May 1, 2016 @ 5:00 pm$35
From new release red wines and ciders to locally made artisan cheeses, the Olympic Peninsula Wineries’ Northwest Wine and Cheese Tour will treat your taste buds to a realm of seasonal delights.
Wineries and cideries from Chimacum to Port Townsend to Port Angeles will partner with local cheesemakers to create unique pairings that signify the flavors of the region, complemented by tasty tidbits prepared by local culinary talent. This savory event will take place Saturday, April 30 and Sunday, May 1 from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Wine specials will be available throughout the weekend.
Featured wineries include Camaraderie, Eaglemount, Finnriver, Harbinger, Lullaby, Marrowstone, Olympic and Wind Rose.
“Our regional cheese-makers are producing some fantastic goat, sheep and cow milk cheeses that pair exceptionally well with our new wine releases,” says Vicki Corson, president of the Olympic Peninsula Wineries Association. “We invite wine lovers from around the Sound to come and discover some new favorites.”
Online ticket are available on Eventbrite until 6 p.m. April 29 for $35 plus service fees. Remaining tickets may be purchased at participating wineries during the event for $40. The ticket and glass package entitles you to a special commemorative wine glass, complimentary wine tasting at all 10 Olympic Peninsula Wineries members and delectable samples of cheese at each winery during the NW Wine and Cheese Weekend.
This event does not take place at one location. You travel from winery to winery, visiting the ones you are interested in exploring. Tickets are not required to attend this event. A $7 wine tasting fee will be charged at each winery for non-ticketed visitors. You must be 21 or over to purchase tickets and/or participate in wine tasting.