- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 3 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Olympic Peninsula Wineries Northwest Wine and Cheese Tour
April 30 @ 11:00 am - May 1 @ 5:00 pm$35
From new release red wines and ciders to locally made artisan cheeses, the Olympic Peninsula Wineries’ Northwest Wine and Cheese Tour will treat your taste buds to a realm of seasonal delights.
Wineries and cideries from Chimacum to Port Townsend to Port Angeles will partner with local cheesemakers to create unique pairings that signify the flavors of the region, complemented by tasty tidbits prepared by local culinary talent. This savory event will take place Saturday, April 30 and Sunday, May 1 from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Wine specials will be available throughout the weekend.
Featured wineries include Camaraderie, Eaglemount, Finnriver, Harbinger, Lullaby, Marrowstone, Olympic and Wind Rose.
“Our regional cheese-makers are producing some fantastic goat, sheep and cow milk cheeses that pair exceptionally well with our new wine releases,” says Vicki Corson, president of the Olympic Peninsula Wineries Association. “We invite wine lovers from around the Sound to come and discover some new favorites.”
Online ticket are available on Eventbrite until 6 p.m. April 29 for $35 plus service fees. Remaining tickets may be purchased at participating wineries during the event for $40. The ticket and glass package entitles you to a special commemorative wine glass, complimentary wine tasting at all 10 Olympic Peninsula Wineries members and delectable samples of cheese at each winery during the NW Wine and Cheese Weekend.
This event does not take place at one location. You travel from winery to winery, visiting the ones you are interested in exploring. Tickets are not required to attend this event. A $7 wine tasting fee will be charged at each winery for non-ticketed visitors. You must be 21 or over to purchase tickets and/or participate in wine tasting.